forum

[resolved] Flag Change

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
Is it possible to change the flag that is displayed on our profile? I would like to change it to the flag of the country where I was born and where I live (I have my identity card as proof)

If we can, Where do I go to request the change?
Aireunaeus
Currently, it isn't possible to change flags due to recent abuse of flag changes. but the devs from osu are working on other ways to re-implement the flag changing system. i'm not a developer though. but if i remember correctly, you can contact osu with that but i'm not sure.
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Aireunaeus wrote:

Currently, it isn't possible to change flags due to recent abuse of flag changes. but the devs from osu are working on other ways to re-implement the flag changing system. i'm not a developer though. but if i remember correctly, you can contact osu with that but i'm not sure.
Alright this is understandable, obviously they are not going to trust a random person who wants to change the flag because many people lie on purpose.

But just in case, where can I contact osu?
Aireunaeus

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

But just in case, where can I contact osu?
you could try to contact support@ppy.sh to request a flag change. i'm not always right so they'll probably would say that it isn't possible right now
- Marco -
As Aireunaeus said it isn't currently possible.