forum

Do I have a gift in SV?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
heipizhu

Just didn't expect to clear the MWC 2022 Round of 32 sv1 on first attemp. Will I possibly become a full SV tourney player later?
Stomiks
Depends. It seems like you're a new player so it's better if you expand your skillset first. Also you would wanna up your hit accuracy as you improve in the game.
Hoshimegu Mio
Where did you get that skin from? I thought it’d be good to attract some audience.
Topic Starter
heipizhu

YyottaCat wrote:

Where did you get that skin from? I thought it’d be good to attract some audience.
Here you are: community/forums/topics/1493342?n=1
Stomiks

heipizhu wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Nice skin choice
Topic Starter
heipizhu

Stomiks wrote:

heipizhu wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Nice skin choice
This skin gave me 400 pp (from 10 to around 400), but I'm now using another skin at present. Personally, the skin is perfect for SV playing since phigros itself contains tons of SV and fake note.
AstalFanBoy
uhhhh i don't think a score like this means you have a "gift in SV" not to discourage you. A sightread is usually around this range I forgot the maps SVs so I can't say much but try other SV maps and go for an S. If you keep practicing you'll get better. I have an FC on AttraqtiA (MWC GF SV1) but it took lots of practice which is mostly what SV is about so just keep playing and you'll improve
CytherXVI
considering your rank perhaps.
AstalFanBoy
rank doesn’t mean anything in terms of sv
CytherXVI

Znow wrote:

your right actually im stupid
tfw pp farmers
Stomiks

CytherXVI wrote:

Znow wrote:

your right actually im stupid
tfw pp farmers
Be like me and never go for pp scores
Sabata

heipizhu wrote:

Will I possibly become a full SV tourney player later?
I actually just posted something on the forms that might help you answer your question, check out my SV Spreadsheet. According my ranking, Firestarter has a sight readability (SiRe Diff) of 4, which in terms of my skill level (as a lowly 5-digit SV main) puts the maps expected first clear to be somewhere between an S and an A. So while I wouldn't say you are near the level of a full SV tourney player now, if you are just starting out on your SV career you got plenty of time to get to tourney level.