M2U - Lunatic Sky [Osu|OsuMania|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kasumi Nakasu
0gre_old
M4M

[Tom's kantan]
* how about change this note to finish and one katsu at 00:24:763 in the space til 00:25:513
* delete these inherited points 00:25:513 , offset: 123513 , offset: 124513 , and so on ~~
* 02:03:013 - new inherited point with low sound volume
* move all the inherited point about sound volume move 1/4 unit infront. so when people hit it quick the volume change still works
* so same for Tom's futsuu

[Rhythm Master's Muzukashii (Lv. 14 - Ura Oni)]
* wt is lv. 14 ura oni about ? cant change it to rhythm master's ura oni ? im not sure
* 01:02:450 - add d here to go on ?
* 00:12:763 - inherited in spinners and sliders are not necessary
* 00:25:466 - move the inherited point the one just next to this point
* all inherited such like 00:49:513  giv a gap of 1/8 unit
* 01:43:888 (84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,100,101,102,103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117,118,119,120,121,122,123,124,125,126,127,128,129,130,131,132,133,134,135,136,137,138,139,140,141,142,143,144) - u can place something else instead just dons
* Rhythm Master's Kantan (Lv. 6 - Muzukashii) i got confuse about the diffs level cuz this looks like the level is same as Tom's kantan

[Rhythm Master's Futsuu]
* inherited point give a gap of 1/8 unit to the note
* 00:59:263 - instead of D d change to D dd dk D dd dk D ...
* 01:08:450 - how about adding d ?
* 01:37:888 ~ 01:49:513 - is it almost same as Uraoni ? how this Futsuu level is such so difficult..

i think all the point i could point out is that it
gl !
Topic Starter
Kasumi Nakasu

0gre wrote:

M4M

[Tom's kantan]
* how about change this note to finish and one katsu at 00:24:763 in the space til 00:25:513
* delete these inherited points 00:25:513 , offset: 123513 , offset: 124513 , and so on ~~
* 02:03:013 - new inherited point with low sound volume
* move all the inherited point about sound volume move 1/4 unit infront. so when people hit it quick the volume change still works
* so same for Tom's futsuu

[Rhythm Master's Muzukashii (Lv. 14 - Ura Oni)]
* wt is lv. 14 ura oni about ? cant change it to rhythm master's ura oni ? im not sure
* 01:02:450 - add d here to go on ?
* 00:12:763 - inherited in spinners and sliders are not necessary
* 00:25:466 - move the inherited point the one just next to this point
* all inherited such like 00:49:513  giv a gap of 1/8 unit
* 01:43:888 (84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,100,101,102,103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117,118,119,120,121,122,123,124,125,126,127,128,129,130,131,132,133,134,135,136,137,138,139,140,141,142,143,144) - u can place something else instead just dons
* Rhythm Master's Kantan (Lv. 6 - Muzukashii) i got confuse about the diffs level cuz this looks like the level is same as Tom's kantan

[Rhythm Master's Futsuu]
* inherited point give a gap of 1/8 unit to the note
* 00:59:263 - instead of D d change to D dd dk D dd dk D ...
* 01:08:450 - how about adding d ?
* 01:37:888 ~ 01:49:513 - is it almost same as Uraoni ? how this Futsuu level is such so difficult..

i think all the point i could point out is that it
gl !
OK, your mod is finally applied! Thanks for modding! :)
desudesud
[General]

You don't need to put your name on your own diff. It just clutters the diff names a bit unnecessarily more than needed.

Same with the levels - they are extremely confusing. I can't tell what Rhythm Master's diffs are or how the osu! mania diffs are due to all the levels. Example: Rhythm Master's Kantan (Lv. 6 - Futsuu). So is it Futsuu? Kantan? what?

[Kantan]

All is good!

[Futsuu]

General - Don't be afraid to use Katsu notes in this diff! Katsu notes not only allow for variation in Taiko diff patterns, but also avoid a long boring string of Dons (we all love Don, but Katsu is great too). In fact, the Kantan diff has more Katsus than this diff, because this diff has none.

General - It would be nice to see some large Dons or large Katsus at points where the storyboard "bursts", to signify the huge "impact", so to say, of the current point.

[Rhythm Master's Futsuu]

Not a full mod, but a general note - is this FUTSUU? Because if so, the slider velocity is way too high, there are way too many placed notes, too many fast patterns, etc, etc. I think this is meant to be an Oni/Muzukashii, but this is DEFINITELY not Futsuu at all. Try and look at Tom's Futsuu for a good idea on how to make a Futsuu diff by keeping important beats while still mixing it up a bit.

[Rhythm Master's Kantan]

Same as above.

[Rhythm Master's Muzukashii]

Beautiful diff. Is this an Oni though? Because it's still confusing with the whole "levels".
Topic Starter
Kasumi Nakasu

xVirtualNinjax wrote:

[General]

You don't need to put your name on your own diff. It just clutters the diff names a bit unnecessarily more than needed.

Same with the levels - they are extremely confusing. I can't tell what Rhythm Master's diffs are or how the osu! mania diffs are due to all the levels. Example: Rhythm Master's Kantan (Lv. 6 - Futsuu). So is it Futsuu? Kantan? what?

[Kantan]

All is good!

[Futsuu]

General - Don't be afraid to use Katsu notes in this diff! Katsu notes not only allow for variation in Taiko diff patterns, but also avoid a long boring string of Dons (we all love Don, but Katsu is great too). In fact, the Kantan diff has more Katsus than this diff, because this diff has none.

General - It would be nice to see some large Dons or large Katsus at points where the storyboard "bursts", to signify the huge "impact", so to say, of the current point.

[Rhythm Master's Futsuu]

Not a full mod, but a general note - is this FUTSUU? Because if so, the slider velocity is way too high, there are way too many placed notes, too many fast patterns, etc, etc. I think this is meant to be an Oni/Muzukashii, but this is DEFINITELY not Futsuu at all. Try and look at Tom's Futsuu for a good idea on how to make a Futsuu diff by keeping important beats while still mixing it up a bit.

[Rhythm Master's Kantan]

Same as above.

[Rhythm Master's Muzukashii]

Beautiful diff. Is this an Oni though? Because it's still confusing with the whole "levels".
OK the beapmap was modded. Thanks for modding.
P.S.: Taiko beatmaps with progress less than 50% are not fully hitsounded.
P.P.S.: Beatmaps with progress between 90%~100% are finished and playable.
Senritsu
Actually i want to ask M4M...
But the condition of this map, which is still WIP, make me cancel my intention to do so.
And there are some things doesn't suit my heart (?) well..
Ok here we go.

[General]
Bad quality background. Please change it.
Kantan (Lv. 1)
Rhythm Master's Taiko 1 (Lv. 6 - Futsuu)
Rhythm Master's Taiko 2 (Lv. 12 - Inner Oni)
Rhythm Master's Taiko 3 (Lv. 14 - Ura Oni)

All bolded diffs name are unrankable. Please change them into Kantan, Futsuu, Muzukashii, Oni, or Inner Oni/Ura Oni.
Remove all the tags because they're the artist and source ``
omg the storyboard... very bad for eyes, makes me dizzy when playing lol
And what's with the green line at the blue tick? ``

[Kantan]
Wtf OD 0
Change to 2 or 3
And SV 1.20x / 1.00x
1.40 is too high
00:25:513 (1) - add a finish here, because the drastic music change
00:56:263 and 00:57:763 add a d because you can hear a faint drum on it
i don't really having a problem with how do you map this.. but some constant note make it boring to play..
i mean you can have some variation once or twice.. it's not a bad idea

[Futsuu]
OD 2 or 3
Because it's 50%, i will skip it..

Aaaand because the other diffs -except with unranked diff names- are not done yet...
I suggest you not mapping another taiko diff. Just rename some of them, add / remove some notes there, so it would suit well with the diff's name.

gl~
Topic Starter
Kasumi Nakasu
Green means I accept your mod.
Red means I don't accept your mod.
Blue means I accept your mod, but only partly.
Pink means I don't know what you mean.
Orange means I accept your mod, but I'm unable to apply it.

Senritsu wrote:

Actually i want to ask M4M...
But the condition of this map, which is still WIP, make me cancel my intention to do so.
And there are some things doesn't suit my heart (?) well..
Ok here we go.

[General]
Bad quality background. Please change it.
(BG is from Internet, will try to find a BG with better quality.)
(I can't find the same BG with better quality, so please forgive me.)
Kantan (Lv. 1)
Rhythm Master's Taiko 1 (Lv. 6 - Futsuu)
Rhythm Master's Taiko 2 (Lv. 12 - Inner Oni)
Rhythm Master's Taiko 3 (Lv. 14 - Ura Oni)

All bolded diffs name are unrankable. Please change them into Kantan, Futsuu, Muzukashii, Oni, or Inner Oni/Ura Oni.
(Good idea! Will change them today.)
Remove all the tags because they're the artist and source ``
(I will remove them.)
(You can turn off the storyboard in the Visual Settings.)
And what's with the green line at the blue tick? ``
(...... I will change the green lines' offset.)
[Kantan]
Wtf OD 0
Change to 2 or 3
And SV 1.20x / 1.00x
1.40 is too high
00:25:513 (1) - add a finish here, because the drastic music change
00:56:263 and 00:57:763 add a d because you can hear a faint drum on it
i don't really having a problem with how do you map this.. but some constant note make it boring to play..
i mean you can have some variation once or twice.. it's not a bad idea
(Good idea! Accepted.)
[Futsuu]
OD 2 or 3
Because it's 50%, i will skip it..
(Accepted.)
Aaaand because the other diffs -except with unranked diff names- are not done yet...
I suggest you not mapping another taiko diff. Just rename some of them, add / remove some notes there, so it would suit well with the diff's name.

gl~
P.S.:Still applying :lol:
Senritsu

Tom Lei 2008 wrote:

Senritsu wrote:

(You can turn off the storyboard in the Visual Settings.)
i always disable storyboard because they're lagging on my computer, and i'm a taiko player so SB won't be needed
what i'm trying to say is, the storyboard is too damn intense.
probably you want to delete it.
there are a lot of people will be disturbed with the storyboard (in my opinion) meaning your SB will be a waste.
i don't know though, but let's wait for other modder, because it's my personal opinion (:

Edit : about the background, don't push yourself.
I've tried searching for the exact same background, and it's very hard.
Don't target yourself with using the exact same background as the song suggest.
You can always insert it with some scenery or space ambience.
Topic Starter
Kasumi Nakasu

Senritsu wrote:

i always disable storyboard because they're lagging on my computer, and i'm a taiko player so SB won't be needed
what i'm trying to say is, the storyboard is too damn intense.
probably you want to delete it.
there are a lot of people will be disturbed with the storyboard (in my opinion) meaning your SB will be a waste.
i don't know though, but let's wait for other modder, because it's my personal opinion (:

Edit : about the background, don't push yourself.
I've tried searching for the exact same background, and it's very hard.
Don't target yourself with using the exact same background as the song suggest.
You can always insert it with some scenery or space ambience.
Thanks for your opinion. I will split the SB and beatmaps into two files.
LianHR
被我猜对了铺面是节操大师[Rhythm Master]的。难怪如此熟悉
Topic Starter
Kasumi Nakasu

LianHR wrote:

被我猜对了铺面是节操大师[Rhythm Master]的。难怪如此熟悉
:) :) :)