14.29%
Total votes: 7
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
This post is brought to you by mr. stickman himself

This is also the first time I use full 10-option vote

For anyone wondering why nanahira is on the list
Stomiks
Seriously? You didn't include my oshi in the poll?

Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Stomiks wrote:

Seriously? You didn't include my oshi in the poll?

I dont watch vtubers man I only listen to their songs and conzoom ze fanarts
Duck o-o
NANAHIRA I LOVE YOU

I really love Nanahira. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love her so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of hers. It is my life goal to meet up her with her in real life and just say hello to her.

I fall asleep at night dreaming of her holding a personal concert for me, and then she would be sorry tired that she comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold her hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on her ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans she would let out. Then, I would hug her while she clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as she moans louder and louder.

I would give up almost anything just for her to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of her. When I wake up, she is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on her. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to her beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of her and I living a happy life together. She is my pride, passion, and joy. If she were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from her sweetness and die.

I wish for nothing but her happiness. If it were for her, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without her, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Nanahira.
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Dementedduck wrote:

NANAHIRA I LOVE YOU

I really love Nanahira. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love her so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of hers. It is my life goal to meet up her with her in real life and just say hello to her.

I fall asleep at night dreaming of her holding a personal concert for me, and then she would be sorry tired that she comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold her hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on her ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans she would let out. Then, I would hug her while she clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as she moans louder and louder.

I would give up almost anything just for her to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of her. When I wake up, she is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on her. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to her beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of her and I living a happy life together. She is my pride, passion, and joy. If she were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from her sweetness and die.

I wish for nothing but her happiness. If it were for her, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without her, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Nanahira.
proof that nanahira is a waifu. circa 2023
Duck o-o
shes even provably real!!!

Reyalp51
if someone cares this is why
Stomiks
I have to mention that most of these v-tubers belong to hololive, and not other companies like nijisanji and vshoujo. There also needs to be more independent v-tubers for more inclusion. And finally, how dare you not include Kizuna Ai, the godmother of all v-tubers and the one who pioneered the industry?

Well, if I have to pick out of this poll, then I'd be Hoshimachi Suisei. Why you say?

Reyalp51

Stomiks wrote:

I have to mention that most of these v-tubers belong to hololive, and not other companies like nijisanji and vshoujo. There also needs to be more independent v-tubers for more inclusion. And finally, how dare you not include Kizuna Ai, the godmother of all v-tubers and the one who pioneered the industry?

Well, if I have to pick out of this poll, then I'd be Hoshimachi Suisei. Why you say?

best holo singer, no doubt
[ Sebastian ]
I don't know who any of them are.