forum

Osu! Beatmap Pack Installer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Howl
Ohey people!
After one day of nerding for create this thing, I'm finally happy to show it to you.

So, let me explain this.
Almost everywhere, in a forum, in a game, in a chat there is the one that is a complete noob about computers. I think that Osu! make no exeption. I think that there is someone, or there will be someone, or there was someone that has no idea how put the beatmaps into the game. Of course, there is not a lot of people now that you can easily drag and drop the beatmaps into Osu!, but I think there is still someone that don't have no idea of how to do that.
So, I thought, let's make it simpler!
I also thought that the easiest way to do that is by using an installer. The installers or setup are all made for the simplest use possible, so that even a cat can use them. So I made an installer for the beatmaps.
This thing can install your beatmaps into the osu!\Songs folder in the second easiest way possible (After Osu!Direct, obviously), so when you open Osu!, you have just to click on Play>Single Player and the processing starts.
Wow, cool! Can I try that?
Of course you can, there is the Beatmap Pack #1 [Beta version, can still contain some errors or bugs] Installer waiting just for you!

If you notice a bug or an error in the installer, please contact me via PM.
- Marco -
it works \o/
FrzR
This would make Beatmap packs in bulk to be installed easily. Good work. =w=