forum

[invalid] #twich / #stream / #live request

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MasterCraft_old_1
I have noticed that there are more and more people that link their Twich streams on #osu and on other channels,so I thought if it was better to make a channel specifically for the streams. Is it possible?
kingking9
No, it's not going to happen. And here's why:
1) Separate channels will be ignored by the people advertising, just take a look at the amount of people advertising multiplayer games in #osu
2) People that actually want to watch a stream will go to the Livestreams Page or twitch.tv itself, not a chat channel
3) Advertising streams in #osu is fine, as long as people adhere to the rules.
Topic Starter
MasterCraft_old_1
Ok, sorry for useless post
Sea_Food

kingking9 wrote:

No, it's not going to happen. And here's why:
1) Separate channels will be ignored by the people advertising, just take a look at the amount of people advertising multiplayer games in #osu
Most people advertize their lobby in #multiplayer instead of #osu. Even if what u said was true, then that would mean with your logic that #multiplayer and #videogames should be removed becuase people talk about it in #osu anyway.

2) People that actually want to watch a stream will go to the Livestreams Page or twitch.tv itself, not a chat channel
true, but u can request people to stream there. well ok pm migth be better for that.

3) Advertising streams in #osu is fine, as long as people adhere to the rules.
>problems are not problems if they are not forbidden in rules

-MasterCraft- wrote:

Ok, sorry for useless post
dont give up son. how many suggestions have got big after a mod flamed it in the beginning?
Topic Starter
MasterCraft_old_1
Thanks for moral sostention bro :3
Sea_Food
wtf does sostention mean?
Topic Starter
MasterCraft_old_1
sustaining* sorry, my english sucks
deadbeat
kk9 sums this one up though. denying
Topic Starter
MasterCraft_old_1