forum

This stupid 1v1 thing I'm doing in Multi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crogzyy-
Hello! I am a stupid and curious being! So, what I am deciding to do, is do this little 1v1 trial thing (yes this is a revamp from the other forum post that I had deleted). How it'll work is mentioned below:

- I will be playing ranks 9k and up, ranks 8,999 and under are not eligible (except for UltraBlack since we are going to 1v1 in the future, and this will change whenever I become more skilled)

- We will do "Team VS" and instead of SV2, we will use SV1 (Since I want to set scores still)

- It is first to 4, meaning that if you win 4 times, or I do, well, you or I won the 1v1

- WE CAN 1v1 AGAIN IF YOU'D LIKE, we don't need to only do it once, we can do it as much as you'd like!

- I will only be playing in two modes, Mania and CTB, Taiko and Standard are off the tray

Also, I will be keeping a google sheet on average scores from each 1v1, me averaging mine via. my best play in each multi, link to that will be here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12yEVCVXgpkHTqG-LyNG-08S-b3norzXoqZIggvbQmlw/edit#gid=0 (and yes there will be separate ones for both game modes)

And, in addition to that, I have a gc that I am only in, typing in every match in simple format, I might make a discord server for this in the future! (If that is neccesarry)

But yeah, hope to 1v1 you in the future (if your eligible, that is), and if you are, DM me so I won't forget!
AstalFanBoy
i dont think im eligible
pofnkul
suffering from timezone
Hoshimegu Mio
Am I eligible?
AstalFanBoy

YyottaCat wrote:

Am I eligible?
too high rank i think
Hoshimegu Mio

Znow wrote: