(read post before seeing the question plz) should i try it

yah
100.00%
nah
0.00%
Total votes: 8
Topic Starter
179bpm
i always wanted to try yume nikki as soon as i listened to some of the ost but im not into horror (mainly cuz im scared easily) but i heard that it’s basically an exploration game with a few weirdness aspects to it so
Aireunaeus

179bpm wrote:

i always wanted to try yume nikki as soon as i listened to some of the ost but im not into horror (mainly cuz im scared easily) but i heard that it’s basically an exploration game with a few weirdness aspects to it so
i recently got into yume nikki too cuz of the soundtrack. the game is not scary after all. it's just exploring dreams etc.. but yeah, you should try it. it's free after all.

btw there's also an fanmade game project named yume2kki. i recomend using the online version though cuz it's difficult to download yume2kki
Stomiks
Definitely play yume nikki. It's arguably one of the best rpg maker genre games.
Reyalp51
if you have enough patience and time to play it go ahead, even if the gameplay is walking theres so much more
Puppet
im also gonna try it when i have some extra free time lol
Karmine
Aside from a few events there's nothing scary in the game. As others said it's about exploring dreams, there's a lot of things to see. You should definitely play it.
Topic Starter
179bpm

Karmine wrote:

Aside from a few events there's nothing scary in the game. As others said it's about exploring dreams, there's a lot of things to see. You should definitely play it.
now that ive played yume 2kki (web version) most of the scary factor for me would be in the worlds themself and even then i would rather just call them unsettling