forum

MuryokuP - Aspirin

posted
Total Posts
show more
WingSilent
Your map is incredibly good! Really, I love it, As I did for MuryokuP - Catastrophe, I think I will play it a lot. :3

I wanted to give a star but i did on my own map MuryokuP - Story of Hope just before discovering yours. :(

Anyways, i wish you good luck. Rank it. :)
p3n
Most of the piano streams are actually 1/6 but mapped as 1/4... I don't know how to feel about this. Maybe it can still be ranked for gameplay reasons but I need more opinions on this specificly for this map. I'll be back.
Zero__wind
yes many of the piano sounds at the mid part is on 1/6 but at some points there're also drum streams on 1/4 beats like 02:30:083 (3,4,5,6,7) - which make the 1/4 streams in Insane diff reasonable
p3n
Seems like Zero__wind and Garven share my views on the usage of 1/4 streams here. It is more predictable and increases playability.

One thing we should take care of before the rank: Combo 6 is a bit too dark. If you use something like RGB 55/55/115 it will increase readability against the darker parts of the video.
Topic Starter
Irie Miyuki

p3n wrote:

Seems like Zero__wind and Garven share my views on the usage of 1/4 streams here. It is more predictable and increases playability.

One thing we should take care of before the rank: Combo 6 is a bit too dark. If you use something like RGB 55/55/115 it will increase readability against the darker parts of the video.
i will change it when i can use my pc.

thank you p3n, Zero__wind and Garven for understanding ;w;
p3n
Don't give me kd for something small like this ^^

All right. Take this (ノ 'ω')ノ
Zero__wind
wowwwwww thank you p3n!!!!!
Topic Starter
Irie Miyuki

p3n wrote:

Don't give me kd for something small like this ^^

All right. Take this (ノ 'ω')ノ