forum

Multiple background images issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
archer507
Hello, I'm trying to upload different background images per diff, but only the most recently uploaded one is being uploaded when I update the beatmap. The editor is telling me I have unused files and wants to remove them before I upload (these are the other background images I want to use). I'm going to Design > Background/Image, Ctrl-S to save, Ctrl-O to switch diff, then repeat. Only the most recent diff has the background image when I upload.

Anyone know why?

Here's the beatmap in question: beatmapsets/1905320

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Okay nevermind I think the background images do stick, the editor is just warning that these files are unused in the context of the current beatmap, not the entire beatmapset.
[[[[[[
yeah aimod sucks you shouldn't use it most of the time use mapset verifier instead
Topic Starter
archer507
ehh wasn't even aimod, it's when I try uploading the beatmap, there's a pop up warning saying there are unused files. but yes, using mapset verifier
Ryu Sei
The coding is a bit wonky, yes. The game often gives false positive about unused images, when difficulties uses their own BG instead of the same one.