1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps

show more
posted

KSHR wrote:

> Fycho & Cloud: Yea, I know :p

[Easy]
  1. 00:09:722 (3) - Remove a whistle from the end. Since the sound which this whistle follows is the drum cymbal, I don’t feel it fits with the song well. ok, removed whistle from end. Did the same with other similar parts.
  2. 00:42:083 (1,2) - This may be just me. But it sounds like the current rhythm is kinda noisy to me. Considering 1/1 sliders aren’t often used around here, it will fit with the song and your rhythm better if (1) gets toned down by simplifying the rhythm like this. I feel that it's okay to use the 1/1 slider here in a transition section, and I think it fits well with the song.
  3. 02:11:240 - I wonder why you didn’t follow this drum sound like you did at 00:59:779 - . This isn’t even the problem, but it sounds somewhat strange to me. *Just wrote what I thought. I felt that it was appropriate to use a slider here like this for the drum feature, which is not present at 00:59:779 and strong beat is on the white tick, which is why the slider ends at 02:11:071 and I won't add circle here because I don't want this kind of 1/2 spacing. Anyway, I think I'd prefer to keep this the way it is.
  4. 02:18:824 (4) - Even if this note is following the drum sound, as far as I have experienced beginners will make a 100 or a 50 here because vocal stress at 02:18:656 - confuses the timing to beat (4). Furthermore 02:16:465 (1,2,3) - are following the vocal line, right? So I’d recommend rearranging the rhythm. For example, ↓ ok! changed rhythm
  5. 03:07:363 (4) - Similar to the above. How about making a 3/4 repeat slider at 03:06:352 - instead? ok
  6. 04:03:318 (3) - ^, Or how about switching 04:02:306 (2,3) - like this? The rhythm which I suggested also has a 2/3 gap, but it's not that hard to play because the slider head is placed on the red tick. switched them around.

KSHR wrote:

Oops, slept for about 16 hours after dinner...

[Insane]
  1. 00:38:543 (6) - Remove a clap from the end (this clap sounds kinda loud to me), + add a whistle to (7) at 50% or so. This way hitsounds should fit with the song. done
  2. 00:41:577 (8,9,10) - Sound kinda loud. Consider reducing the volume by 10% or so. (15% will fits well imo!) ok, reduced by 10%
  3. 00:50:060 (7,1) - This's optional. The spacing looks huger than 00:49:498 (2,3,4,5,6) - . It would be better to fix this considering playing with HardRock. Fixed
  4. 01:25:229 (1) - Reduce the volume at the end by 20% or so. 50% sounds a bit too loud to me. Same for 03:59:610 (1) - . Really? :? I can barely hear anything there. What are your music and hitsound volumes set to? Anyway, lowered the volume at end.
  5. 01:32:644 (1) - A whistle (SC3) will fits with the song better than this custom clap. I disagree. SC3 whistle is a kick drum, and I don't hear kick drum hit here. When I listened to this beat, I heard hi-hat sound clearly, which is why I used SC1 clap (closed hi-hat)
  6. 01:35:847 (6) - Add a whistle to the end for consistency with 01:38:712 (5) - etc. Same for 01:36:521 (8) - , the head of 01:39:217 (6) - , Added all. I also added to 01:39:554 (7) because I think it fits there (following piano) and sounds nice that way.
  7. 02:04:161 (9) - The pattern will be flowier if you unstack this. Example: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1441581 I prefer to keep this stack. I want the stop here to make big contrast in spacing between (8,9) and (9,1)
  8. 03:00:116 (2) - Same as above. Example: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1441609 Changed
  9. 03:25:903 (1,2,3) - These whistles at 60% sounds too loud to me. Reduce at least to 40% or so. Reduced to 40%

    Additionally, I have added a clap on end of 03:29:441 (4) which I seem to have missed before.


    This's what I thought: It feels like this difficulty has stacks too much especially in climax(kiai) parts, some are breaking good flows. I'm sure your mapping skill will improve soon if you focus that ;3 I like your mapping style btw~ okay, I'll keep in mind not to use so many stacks in future maps :P


Call me back when you are done~
Thanks For Modding! :)
All diffs updated!
posted
Okay, all stuff should be fine! Ranked~ ;3
posted

KSHR wrote:

Oops, slept for about 16 hours after dinner
posted
Thank you KSHRさん! :D
posted
Flask, please! lol

CloudSplash16 wrote:

Thank you KSHRさん! :D
どういたしまして :D
posted
おめでとう!

CS16, fycho, xinely ^-^b
posted
congratz~
it's not me who ranked this though :3
posted
congratz!
posted
congratz~ :)
posted
congratz <3
posted
yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
posted
Congratz~ !!
posted
Congrats!! \:D/
posted
omedetou! Cloud chan! <3
posted
Gratz :)
posted
congratz~ :)
posted

litoluna wrote:

congratz~ :)
<3
posted
Thanks everyone for your support!
and thank you HelloSCV and KSHR! :D
Please sign in to reply.