[lucky:1337][/lucky:1337] :P :P :P
EnergyFlare
Amazing skin. Gotta download it :p
BloodyGee
ooooh thx.
my GF will love this x__x
Peng1_old

IsseiTheBest wrote:

I'm not a brony but this skin looks fucking cool!
DeletedUser_4041880
Not a brony lover but this skin is just wow
0831_old

ztrot wrote:

Well it is better late than never! I finally guilt tripped my partner and myself in to finishing this skin! Hope you like it as before, couldn't of done it without Quaraezha.

DOWNLOAD SKIN!

Expertskillz
Not so bad
redcopgirl12
i love this skin :)
- Kuromizu -
so great skin thank you ;) ;)
10crystalmask01
The power of bronies O_O
DancePower_old
OK now bring me Fluttershy
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nikogon
Que sea 20% mas genial si
XoX
I love the cursor! This could be my new Fav Skin!
fibao
this is 2 faggy6me
pieilove

- Kuromizu - wrote:

so great skin thank you ;) ;)
8-)
liouzhitian

IsseiTheBest wrote:

I'm not a brony but this skin looks fucking cool!
Player X_old
Hi,
this Skin is very nice but the special count1s.wav, count2s.wav, count3s.wav, gos.wav, menuback.wav, menuclick.wav, menuhit.wav, readys.wav, sectionfail.mp3 and sectionpass.mp3 are missing, nobody can see "LOCAL" and his local rank, input his local player name and click on "Export replay as .osr" and "Onlie Favourite" and the energy bar is not on the right position and the pictures of the energy bar are missing.

radyga_old

Player X wrote:

Hi,
this Skin is very nice but the special count1s.wav, count2s.wav, count3s.wav, gos.wav, menuback.wav, menuclick.wav, menuhit.wav, readys.wav, sectionfail.mp3 and sectionpass.mp3 are missing, nobody can see "LOCAL" and his local rank, input his local player name and click on "Export replay as .osr" and "Onlie Favourite" and the energy bar is not on the right position and the pictures of the energy bar are missing.

Player X wrote:

Hi,

ztrot wrote:

Well it is better late than never! I finally guilt tripped my partner and myself in to finishing this skin! Hope you like it as before, couldn't of done it without Quaraezha.

DOWNLOAD SKIN!

LadyGhirahimia
YES! Finally! a MLP RD skin! :D :)
KiaraPT
Looks nice :D imma try it :)
Bonk
What the heck is a brony?
RivenDaddy
Good skin. <3 it. My top ten. 1 Download
LuigiFan45
Not sure if this is relevant, but whenever I use any of your MLP skins for when I play, the hit marker's number doesn't seem to show up at all.

I find this strange because I use another skin called Elite Beat Osu! and the numbers on the hit markers in that skin show up just fine.....

Any reasons why it's happening?
RainbowIsKawaii

WonderStyle wrote:

Skin Cool :)
yes
Elvung

Luigiten1 wrote:

Not sure if this is relevant, but whenever I use any of your MLP skins for when I play, the hit marker's number doesn't seem to show up at all.

I find this strange because I use another skin called Elite Beat Osu! and the numbers on the hit markers in that skin show up just fine.....

Any reasons why it's happening?
Go to your skin location (C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\Skins\RD), open skin.ini, search for "HitCircleOverlayAboveNumer" and replace 2 by 0

Hope this helps :D
drummer260
:) very nice
Topic Starter
ztrot
Yes there was a change to the way osu handles skins and it broke all of mine updated link should be fixed for all now
bobxinh2006
Nice
gamerchoco
como la descargo
IpeeInPools
lol XD
internalxd
;)

Quaraezha wrote:

Sorry for the delay, bronies :^)
FluttershyEG
a Suvk 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :?:
DiamondDiamond_old
ztrot, your so cool! i've got a skin! Im getting aother skin for all! :oops: :lol: :P :roll: ;) :D :)
internalxd

wwwboris wrote:

WonderStyle wrote:

Skin Cool :)
yes
val101_old
im not a brony but this skin osu! its friking amazing and i like rainbow dash ( yes she is my fav 8-) ) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Mlpfluttershy
OMG I love rainbow dash :) the skin is 20% cooler 8-) 8-) 8-)
show more