forum

A bit of a late introduction...But, Hiya!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bookustuchus
Hiya! I'm Wolf Whitenova, and I'm mostly a Taiko player. Currently about #80 or around the 70's in America, and I hope to build up from that. I'm 13 years old, about to turn 14. I've been told I'm a bit mature for my age, but sometimes I'm just the weirdest person ever! :oops: I'm also a furry and proud of it! Music I like to listen to is electronic music, like Breakcore, Speedcore, and Dubstep. I also listen to Metal, which is a rarity (apparently) in Osu!. When I'm not playing Osu!, I usually just sit around and talk to people on Skype, listen to music, or watch TV. I'd like to be less of a loner in Osu! and find some friends, cause that's just not healthy X3 I practice all the time, and I just hope to get better!
topecnz
oh

Welcome to osu!forum
Enjoy your stay
Kurogamii
welcome :D
the sivart
Bro its cool! you can find friends here no problem! I would just recommend not telling people your age or maturity level, they can judge for themselves, and if they think you are older than you really are than 8-)
Zalaria
Such high rank for so little playcount o.o that's awesome! And welcome! ^^ Don't worry, we are all weird lol XD
Immortelle_old
Welcome Wolfy c;
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to osu! White Wolfnova! Happy to see you've joined us on the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!
Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message!
PearlescentMoon
Welcome to Osu! and the forums :)
If you would like to verse or make a new friend, feel free to message me and/or add me as a friend on here (It's cool to make new friends :) )

Happy gaming!
Raiken-
Hiyaaa..

Welcome to the forum, Wolfy-kun. Feel free to chat anything with us here.
Enjoy your stay! Rawr.