forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Personal best score doesn't update in the client

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Dullahan
Problem Details:

Yesterday I did S in a song which i had B in, and now it just went from S to B again. I tried doing another S with more points and still shows like B. It happens with more than one song and I already tried deleting the DLL from Osu's folder and opening the Osu updater

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20131129.1 (latest)
iSpR1Te

iSpR1Te wrote:

Sometimes it just takes a while to update.

When you are playing, make sure you logged in and connected to the internet/bancho because it won't submit if you are not.

Nathanael wrote:

...Try to check if there is any firewall-like programs that are blocking osu!'s internet access.
Else, there might be a cheating program that is found by osu! (e.g. Cheat Engine) and closing them is needed.
Might be something else wrong since this has happened to more than 1 person but check this first ^
Starz0r
This just happened to me.

Score isn't showing up in-game though :/.
mritshenry
Not sure but my scores wont update either x.x
MillhioreF
New personal bests aren't showing up correctly in the client right now.
cheesecakerh
I have the same problem of scores not updating. Osu! shows them updated in the Local Ranking, but not in the global Ranking. I have had this problem on every song I've beat in the past few minutes. I would include pics but can't figure out how to insert the pictures.
peppy
Personal bests are loaded from the server on every display. If they aren't showing up then this is likely a server-side issue (which makes little sense).
peppy
One of the database slaves was in a bad state. Scores are being reprocessed and should be back in sync within 20-30 minutes.
Szantron
i just ran into the similair problem but atleast now i know something is being fixed.
KingNuke_old
Same Problem here =( but peppy answered faster =D
Pebron27
i have the same problem i'm playing since 8 am i'ts like 2 pm in France and my scores, my rank and my accuracy are still the same but in local ranking there are all my new scores plz some help ?
Nathanael

Pebron27 wrote:

i have the same problem i'm playing since 8 am i'ts like 2 pm in France and my scores, my rank and my accuracy are still the same but in local ranking there are all my new scores plz some help ?
Your issue is different from this thread.
The problem here is the personal best at the local ranking doesn't update and yours is about your scores not submitting (probably like the others).
rieza
me too, i'm and my friend play together. But, just him the one who rank up even though i'm the winner
Zephen
Normally they will update in time, but I just realized that one song where I got S rank with more scores than earlier B hasn't been updating.
I played the S almost a month ago so I don't know what to do. There isn't any firewall blocking osu, I have good connection and I've tried closing and updating osu but nothing seems to change things! Could there be some kind of solution to this?
MillhioreF
If a score hasn't updated in an hour, either on the web or ingame, then it's gone forever. You'll have to replay it!
the raptor 45
Keeps happening to me i got a b in some song and i kept trying again and getting S but it wouldnt update i waited 2 days and nothing happened
Because of that i have 2 S less than i should have
GTHooyman
Um, hi. Kinda new to the osu scene but I'm not quite understanding this. I've had the game for about 3 weeks now and during the first week i got an S rank on a song. it showed up as C rank though, which was weird because i had no mods on. I ended up deleting the song thinking it was a bug in the song. So I kept playing. I ended up getting a few S ranks and I thought nothing was wrong after the song was deleted. But then i got a SS ranking (remember these are beginner songs) but when I exited it, it showed up as an S rank from the last time I played that song. I wen t to this forum and looked into the problem and then looked at my account. Most of the songs were not ever registering In game Or Online. I died a little inside. But now what do I do? Songs aren't even counted as played
GTHooyman
P.S I know my computer is beefy enough to handle this game. And I am a legit gamer. I use to touch screen on my computer to play, which I don't think is cheating
Death
Please make a new thread for your issue. This one is three years old.