forum

Looking for this skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ichiban Player
I've been looking everywhere for the osu! skin, Bischu, the league of legends player uses.
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category but I would really like to know!
I'm unable to provide a youtube link since there are no videos of him playing osu, but i know there are a few league players out here who might know him.

Thanks in advance!
iSpR1Te

Ichiban Player wrote:

I've been looking everywhere for the osu! skin, Bischu, the league of legends player uses.
I'm unable to provide a youtube link since there are no videos of him playing osu, but i know there are a few league players out here who might know him.

Thanks in advance!
You should try asking him for his skin in chat or sending him a message. Most likely no one here is going to know what skin he is using. Even if they did, it wouldn't be an exact match because more than likely he has customized it.
Topic Starter
Ichiban Player

iSpR1Te wrote:

Ichiban Player wrote:

Thanks in advance!
You should try asking him for his skin in chat or sending him a message. Most likely no one here is going to know what skin he is using. Even if they did, it wouldn't be an exact match because more than likely he has customized it.
He won't respond ;_;
Thanks for the reply!
deadbeat
i'd like to point you to this thread here t/22984

Ephemeral wrote:

1. If you see someone using a nice skin on youtube, twitch or somewhere else, please don't ask here, instead ask the person who uploaded the video or was streaming the video
i know that thread is in the skinning forum, not GD. but that quote applies everywhere and this thread kinda should be in the skinning forum if anywhere