forum

Hi all, ~Super late introductions, but nvm~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
J_T
Hi , I'm Joe. I'm actually already playing here for about 10 months , with a bit of vacuum time. I haven't touch the forums side. I think this is a great opportunity.
I primarily play the mania mode, because I like playing DDR and PIU. :D
However, I have to learn more at standard mode, It's so bad compared to my friend. :(
Anyway , hope that I can be friends with you all and I'd love to receive some tips from you all. 8-)
[-Sophie-]_old
yo whaddup joe! Well good thing you said hello! Welcome to osu! forums! osu!maniamakesmecrialot.. Feel free to add me if you wanna chat or be friends!
Enjoy the forums
Japowpow
So friendly.

Hi.
topecnz
oh 10 months?

by the way

Welcome to osu!Forum

Enjoy your stay
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to the osu!forums J_T! The community here is pretty friendly so you don't have to worry much, as for the tips just keep practicing you will get better!
Refer to my signature to read the rule/welcome message!
Topic Starter
J_T
Thanks , all of you. :) and hi! Yeah , I believe I can get better. But the hard time is to find the time. Exam starting just today until early next month. >_<
Topic Starter
J_T

[-Sophie-] wrote:

yo whaddup joe! Well good thing you said hello! Welcome to osu! forums! osu!maniamakesmecrialot.. Feel free to add me if you wanna chat or be friends!
Enjoy the forums

ShiQiang wrote:

Welcome to the osu!forums J_T! The community here is pretty friendly so you don't have to worry much, as for the tips just keep practicing you will get better!
Refer to my signature to read the rule/welcome message!
Yo sophie, I have added you. :D.

Thank ShiQiang.. I have added you too. Yesh, I believe that. :)
PearlescentMoon
Hello J_T, welcome to the forums! :)
I also prefer mania over the other modes and put the most focus in it :P
If you ever want to verse or make a new friend, feel free to add me and/or message me ^_^ (it's cool to make new friends ^_^)
Happy Gaming!
Topic Starter
J_T

Pearl Phoenix wrote:

If you ever want to verse or make a new friend, feel free to add me and/or message me ^_^ (it's cool to make new friends ^_^)
Happy Gaming!
I think your Phoenix13 right? We've played together like a long time ago, in September I think. ^_^. BTW, you're so good. :)
Raiken-
Welcome back Joe, enjoy your stay here.

Feel free to chat and hang out with us on the forum.
Rio-
Welcome to the Community Joe!
Have Fun~ :D
Topic Starter
J_T

Otamegartist wrote:

Welcome back Joe, enjoy your stay here.

Feel free to chat and hang out with us on the forum.

satriobp wrote:

Welcome to the Community Joe!
Have Fun~ :D
Thx , fellow Indonesians. ^^
PearlescentMoon

J_T wrote:

Pearl Phoenix wrote:

Happy Gaming!
I think your Phoenix13 right? We've played together like a long time ago, in September I think. ^_^. BTW, you're so good. :)
Haha, I certainly am XD

and really? :O being so long ago would explain why i can't remember though haha
also, t-thank you for the compliment ~(^_^)~
Ceph23
HAH!! Mania is all. Mania life. Not really though XD

Welcome to the forums then ^_^
Topic Starter
J_T

Pearl Phoenix wrote:

Haha, I certainly am XD

and really? :O being so long ago would explain why i can't remember though haha
also, t-thank you for the compliment ~(^_^)~
haha. never mind :D

Ceph23 wrote:

HAH!! Mania is all. Mania life. Not really though XD

Welcome to the forums then ^_^
Thanks.. ^^
Tetrace
Hi there J_T, it is very nice to meet you!!
Welcome to the osu! community!!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to message me if you have any questions :)
K A T E_old_1
[quote="J_T"]
OMG HAIIIIII >W< :) :) :) UR SO GREAT :D MEOW MEOW :) :D :) :) :D :D KITTY LOVES YOU :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :D :D :D :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: <3
Topic Starter
J_T

kitty59987 wrote:

OMG HAIIIIII >W< :) :) :) UR SO GREAT :D MEOW MEOW :) :D :) :) :D :D KITTY LOVES YOU :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :D :D :D :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: <3
Lol kitty hi. You too. You're so fun to chat on :D. Let's play again sometime.. :D