forum

Flag at osu team! [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
I'd be down with that.
peppy
You mean here?
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli

peppy wrote:

You mean here?

I mean when you reach there and afterward click "view members" at the bottom.

which takes you to the BAT / GMT member's list:

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=7

&

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=4
anonymous_old
I support it for list-type things like you identified, SM, but not everywhere, like in the forum listing (which is a list, but it's more fat and stuff, and a flag would look ugly).
Derekku
They could also show on the forums under their avatars next to the regular flags. :>
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

They could also show on the forums under their avatars next to the regular flags. :>
Wha?

This is about adding flags next to the names in member lists, right?

Not making "flags" for different member groups, right?

O_o
Derekku
That's what I thought this request is about, now that I rerereread it, I still that SM just wants regular flags in the list. (I think)

But new flags would be cool too XP
LuigiHann

Derekku Chan wrote:

That's what I thought this request is about, now that I rerereread it, I still that SM just wants regular flags in the list. (I think)

But new flags would be cool too XP
Exactly the same situation here
anonymous_old
We You guys already have coloured names and (mostly) custom titles under our your avatars. Do you really need more?
CheeseWarlock
I'm pretty neutral on this. I can't think of any particular reason this needs to be visible. I mean, it might lead to users attempting to ask specific BATs for nationalistic reasons (hey! I'm Canadian too! Mod my map, please, fellow Canadian, and if you won't then you MUST NOT LOVE CANADA) but that doesn't really matter either way.
Derekku
inb4 suggestions (again) to make a bunch of nation-specific BATs xd
anonymous_old
Let's "diversify" like they do on company sites (especially consumer ISP sites).
CheeseWarlock
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli

CheeseWarlock wrote:

I'm pretty neutral on this. I can't think of any particular reason this needs to be visible. I mean, it might lead to users attempting to ask specific BATs for nationalistic reasons (hey! I'm Canadian too! Mod my map, please, fellow Canadian, and if you won't then you MUST NOT LOVE CANADA) but that doesn't really matter either way.

I kinda laughed, but that particular reason would be to see if a BAT actually speaks your language.

In that particular case, you could contact him. (For players who only speak one language and would like to pm a BAT directly)

It might not be the best reason i believe, but still might be helpful.

This, and.. why not anyways? If peppy / LuigiHann consider that it would affect the design, well then i guess you could just leave it as is.