forum

[Archived] When will the osu!lazer testflight queue reset?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
Since i've recently bought an iPhone, i immediatly wanted to download the osu!lazer testflight. but it appears to be full. is there an exact date when the queue will be cleared?
- Marco -
From https://github.com/ppy/osu#running-osu:

osu!lazer github wrote:

1. The iOS testflight link may fill up (Apple has a hard limit of 10,000 users). We reset it occasionally when this happens. Please do not ask about this. Check back regularly for link resets or follow peppy on twitter for announcements of link resets.
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

- Marco - wrote:

From https://github.com/ppy/osu#running-osu:

osu!lazer github wrote:

1. The iOS testflight link may fill up (Apple has a hard limit of 10,000 users). We reset it occasionally when this happens. Please do not ask about this. Check back regularly for link resets or follow peppy on twitter for announcements of link resets.
So, there isn't an exact date where peppy is gonna reset the queue, aww man :(. but thanks for the info ^^
Blushing
I will say that the testflight tends to reset when a new build is released. If you are a supporter I believe there is a better chance as you get a different link I believe.
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

Blushing wrote:

I will say that the testflight tends to reset when a new build is released. If you are a supporter I believe there is a better chance as you get a different link I believe.
hmm interesting, a few hours or smth after the new lazer update came, the queue was already full. does that mean, that the queue hasn't been cleared yet or i'm not fast enough. i was supporter that time.
Blushing
tends to reset. It isn't a perfect solution. peppy seems to only remove those who are inactive in testflight. If there are no inactive members (regardless of a new build releasing) there might be no incentive to clear the queue.

:/ this is not an exact science, the best you can do is to try every day or try after a new build or keep looking out for peppy's twitter when he announces it.
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

Blushing wrote:

tends to reset. It isn't a perfect solution. peppy seems to only remove those who are inactive in testflight. If there are no inactive members (regardless of a new build releasing) there might be no incentive to clear the queue.

:/ this is not an exact science, the best you can do is to try every day or try after a new build or keep looking out for peppy's twitter when he announces it.
alright :)👍
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
Update: peppy finally reset the testflight queue and I've got in :D
Mysterious_
How often do you check the link ? Because i think I’m going to try to get in because if I can help and play on laser I will be happy
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

Mysterious_ wrote:

How often do you check the link ? Because i think I’m going to try to get in because if I can help and play on laser I will be happy
I can't quite remember how often I checked the link 😅 buuuut if you have Twitter, I highly recommend you following peppy (dean herbert) and turn his notification bell on. he will let you know if the queue will be reset. it will take time though. so you'll have to wait. 😓