forum

Error while Editing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KittiezeittiK
(sorry no picture)
So basically I am on Windows 10 and when I was asked for the timing and I SEE NOTHING. No numbers, nothing. All I see are dashes and dots and even if I click on them I couldn't change the bpm or anything of some sort. Is there anyway to fix this? Thank you
lewski

KittiezeittiK wrote:

(sorry no picture)
please yes picture, this is too cryptic without one

you can take and upload an in-game screenshot by pressing shift+f12, after which you can copy the link and post the image here, for example like this:

[box=example][img]https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/18250596/9b53[/img][/box]

[[[[[[
that's normal actually, to start timing press f6 and click the green + icon to create a redline
kurohadesu

KittiezeittiK wrote:

(sorry no picture)
So basically I am on Windows 10 and when I was asked for the timing and I SEE NOTHING. No numbers, nothing. All I see are dashes and dots and even if I click on them I couldn't change the bpm or anything of some sort. Is there anyway to fix this? Thank you
I don't know if this is the same thing, but this happened to me as well today. BUT don't worry! It's supposed to be that way because you haven't calibrated the timing yet. When you first open it, you should see something like this.

As you mentioned, the BPM and Offset cannot be changed yet.

To start putting in a timing, click the blue button that says "Tap Here!". It's on the top right corner of the screen.
You'll get a prompt to tap in time with the beat, and just tap to the rhythm for a few seconds. (you can also press the T key on your keyboard) The BPM and Offset should automatically register in the boxes after that.

I don't know if this is the answer you're looking for, but I hope this helps! If this still doesn't work, you can try adjusting the BPM from the "Timing Setup Panel".