Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akbar47
Help

So, i have a laptop with this specification :
  • Processor : Intel Core2 Duo 2.00ghz
  • VGA : Intel Express Chipset Family : 256mb
  • RAM : 1gb DDR2
I've downloaded Bandicam, and there's still a lag.. but the size of video is small
Then i downloaded Fraps, and there's no lag.. but the size of video is huge

Then help me to find a software recorder for me...
Thank You :D
Soarezi
dxtory
Pacemaker

Akbar47 wrote:

Then i downloaded Fraps, and there's no lag.. but the size of video is huge
Of course it is, that's why you have to render it in something like .wmv or .mp4, the maximum quality .avi is always huge.
Naikaze
MSI Afterburner.
iaceo
The reason it didn't lag with fraps is because its recording a raw video file. This require less resources from your computer compared to when you record and simultaneously render the video.

Considering your computer specs id recommend going with fraps and then you post render the videos to acquire handier files. This will give you the best result but you will need to download additional software.. I cant remember the name of what i used back in the days and there are likely new software around that is easier/better, but i will edit it in once I'm back at my computer.. (Currently on my phone :))

Edit; i used to use VirtualDub and Avidemux to process my frap files.. i recall downloading codexes for VirtualDub though so Avidemux might be the easier option.. Not certain since i already had codexes once i picked that one up though. >>[Here]<< is a pretty basic guide on it with links to some stuff you would need
Mikelicious
Camtasia.
Starry-
I currently use fraps and it's perfectly fine. You're going to need to render the recorded footage through an external program though for a handier file type and smaller size if planning to upload to youtube.
I myself use Sony Vegas 12, but that's because I use it for other stuff too.