forum

EineKrone, presenting himself! *salute*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EineKrone
Hey guys, how u doing?
I'm male, switch what styles i'm hearing every day(because of Osu these are the eletronic days. Some good stuff, but too many gym musics >.< lol). But what i really like is guitar music(which means about anything, the mood controls it), or ambiental music. This is golden:http://osu.ppy.sh/b/297451
My nick comes from an Yousei Teikoku song(imba gratuitous german).

I found Osu! on some searches on youtube, there were some Denkare musics with this 'crazy game', is that real?
Some months later my cousin show the original osu on ds, then i decide to play the "PC version". Here i am :D
On 2 days i can play on 3 stars musics, some 4 stars, but i have an terrible cordination...

Okay, your turn '-'
Father Google says i have social anxiety, so don't mind if i'm too quiet, i don't bite, i just don't talk much :|
Nathanael
Translation doesn't seem to be good but anyway, welcome to the forums!
Feel free to roam around and join on discussions. ;)
Rio-

EineKrone wrote:

This is golden:http://osu.ppy.sh/b/297451
Indeed It's Golden, the Song I mean (I have the other version of that Song though)...

Anyway, Welcome to the community!~ :)
[-Sophie-]_old
That song is amazing! Anyways~~ Welcome to our amazing forums! Don't hesitate to add me or chat!
Enjoy yourself~ <3
Zalaria
First off, welcome! :D It's good to see that you like the game, and don't worry about your coordination lol, it will improve as you play ^^ And don't be shy, we are super friendly and nice here! ^w^
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to osu! EineKrone the community is pretty nice around here so I'm sure you will make a lot of friends; keep practicing and you will get better! Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message! Enjoy your stay!
Topic Starter
EineKrone
@Zalaria
i can play 4 stars, some 5 stars(i call wrong classification on some musics '-'), 3 days playing. Woot :D
My sister wants to learn, but she almost never uses an mouse... Maybe if i block the touchpad on my computer... :P

@ShiQiang
Reading the rules now. Already been on the wiki, lots of good stuff. Maybe i will start making some maps for some crazy music i have here... I "fretted" some musics(frets on fire times haha), the editor here is waaaay better.
Just storyboard thing makes me confuse... Loved Owl City - Gold(by inverness, looks like he is loved around here '-'), too bad i can't see anything when i'm playing. So, i will see if i can make it "work", i feel like it's so much work, then no one can see it :(

@others
Will try to enter some discussions, or talk with ya :)

See ya o/
PearlescentMoon
Welcome to Osu! and the forums! :)
Don't forget to try the other modes included in the osu prgram XD

Happy Gaming!