forum

Hello, thought I'd drop this here...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xXtidusFRXx
*looks around, kicks a stone*

Hmm... Well hi there. I'm xXtidusFRXx and, as the name suggests, I happen to live in a dear old country going by the name of France. Although ironically I come from England and have a certain mindset about the french, which hasn't changed much over 11 years.

So I started playing 2 days ago at about 1 in the morning, and I was impressed at how nice it was to play this game. Not as impressed at the amount of SS-1 I had done over the next 48 hours -_- But meh, you live and learn.

I play with a mouse, as I am not rich enough to afford a tablet (and thoroughly respect those who can play with one) and I'm all up for supporting Osu! as soon as I can grab a paysafe card.

See ya soon, I'm invading the top #1000 boards :D

TL;DR? I'm half-english, half-french and got sucked into playing Osu! by a friend on League of Legends.
- Marco -
welcome o/
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Zalaria
Hello there! :D don't worry about the SS count lol (though here I am trying to get like a crapton of em >.>) SS imo is very very hard to get, so just keep trying ^^ and welcome to the forums!
[-Sophie-]_old
When i get an SS, I stop playing for a day so i don't mess up, cuz i'm so newb :P. Anways~~ Welcome to the forums! Add me if you wanna talk or anything!
Peace out :3
Topic Starter
xXtidusFRXx
Thank you for the welcome!

Came close to SS Noisestorm - Solar again... And missed the last note -_-

Spent the rest of the night on League of Legends :D
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to osu! xXtidusFRXx, just keep practicing and you will get better and always be prepared for that tricky "last note"!
Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message!
Topic Starter
xXtidusFRXx
http://puu.sh/5s6v7.jpg

Took me 207 plays. Ah the feeling you get when you do it :D (Star = SS. Got a decent skin 8-) )
topecnz
Welcome to osu!

Enjoy playing