forum

Konnichiwa ^.^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gumica
Well :D Konnichiwa minna-san. I'm Klemen(17) from a small country called Slovenia. I'm currenly studying computer science, but I wish to study languages in university :) My hobbies include programming, watching anime, reading manga, playing osu :D , and being preoccupied with school :| . I usually lurk the forums without writing anything. That's cause of social isolation from my hobbies :( . But if you manage a private conversation with me, I sure can talk alot :).

Anyways, I started playing osu! roughly half a week ago, and I absolutely love it :oops: I came to this game thanks to some friends from another game, who also play osu. I have to say, this game is awesome. In about 3 days it inspired me to buy a tablet (which I've been wantingfor a while now, but never had a direct reason to get it :D ). My dream is to soon play songs on insane difficulty (which to me looks like utopia right now).

So, I guess this concludes my introduction. I hope to gain a subarashii experience playing osu :)
Have fun and cya around. :)
happy30
Hi, welcome to osu! :D
30 is best!
deadbeat
the power of 30 shall spread across the forums

anyway, welcome to osu!. let me know if you require help at all, or maybe ask in #help :3
[-Sophie-]_old
30's Everywhere >;c. Anyways~ Welcome to our AWESOME forum! Please! Don't hesitate to add me if you wanna chat!
Please!
Enjoy yourself :)
Kurogamii
another 30's
btw welcome and hope you can enjoy
Awoo-
30/10 (: Enjoi your stay.
Rio-
30/10 will approve this...

anyways Welcome to the osu!community!~
Enjoy Your stay :D
Le Nek Minnit
Heyy! Welcome to Osu! :^)
I hope you'll have some more fun as you continue to play this game~~
Topic Starter
Gumica
Thanks everybody :)

@ satriobp: Can I ask who or what 30/10 is xD ?
Rio-

Clovek30 wrote:

@ satriobp: Can I ask who or what 30/10 is xD ?
it's not Who actually... I mean 30 of 10 ppl will approve this.... :lol:
Jacqli
Yo
Mineko
hai o/
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to osu! Clovek30 I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need help don't be afraid to send me a message! Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message!
topecnz
Welcome to osu!
Raiken-
Hi, and welcome to Osu!Forum.

Feel free to discuss or chat anything with us here.