forum

[Archived] Tablet initialisation failed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vizixify
Problem Details:
When I start up osu! a small box in the lower right corner appears saying "Tablet initialisation failed".
I'm using a wacom bamboo tablet and this probably really baffles my mind. It wasn't like this yesterday.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20131113.2 (latest)
XPJ38
Is the tablet properly working after the error?
Anyway, try to restart osu! and PC and see if it still happens.
Topic Starter
Vizixify
There's nothing wrong with the tablet. I've tried restarting both osu! and my PC several times but it doesn't seem like it's working.
laport
I have played like this for a long time, when i was still playing with tablet.
osu! would say this after disabling the built in windows tablet driver (wisptis) and only using the good wacom driver.

It's not a problem, just a message saying you are not using the built-in windows driver
Full Tablet
Disable TabletPC support in osu! settings.
Topic Starter
Vizixify

Full Tablet wrote:

Disable TabletPC support in osu! settings.
That doesn't change anything.
Topic Starter
Vizixify

laport wrote:

I have played like this for a long time, when i was still playing with tablet.
osu! would say this after disabling the built in windows tablet driver (wisptis) and only using the good wacom driver.

It's not a problem, just a message saying you are not using the built-in windows driver
It's a pretty big problem that the tablet is lagging in osu! due to this setting not working. I haven't even disabled anything...
Topic Starter
Vizixify
Still no fix for this? It's a pretty game breaking bug if you ask me. It's only occurring in osu! too, so it's not my tablet's fault.
Full Tablet
Did you install the latest wacom drivers? http://us.wacom.com/en/support/drivers
- Sniiker -
I have this problem too, and like you said these settings doesn't do any changes at all.
I even added osu! to my tablet settings applications (Control Panel> Wacom Tablet Properties> Applications) but it doesn't help.
I'm using Wacom Intuos Small Pen Tablet, please leave a comment helps me out a lot! :)
XPJ38
Open a new thread please