forum

awesome video games thread gogo - Andrea

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mara
Hey gamers! Soon we will be celebrating 2014 and therefore I'd like to introduce this "event" where we will use our osutism.

The story is simple. You have a lot of games installed but you never seems to bother playing them. With this thread, our goal is to keep track of our playing during this year. When you start playing a game, you report about it in this thread. When you finish it or 100% complete it, report about it again. Once you report about these, I add the game in the list. With this tactic you can see what games you need to play longer than 15 minutes. Oh, I know what you are thinking; "365 days? Really?" I am offering this challenge to the people who has more than enough dedication.

This "event" starts 00:00 1st January in your local time. You need to play game from the very beginning, so do not load saves 2013 or older.

There will be tons of stuff planned in here before this actually starts.

- SP games that will never end: List highscore instead?
- MP games? Not counted at all?

Discuss. 8-)

You can use Backloggery, if you want.
Topic Starter
Mara
PLACEHOLDER #1
Soulclenz
Hmmm, I fall into this category. I will participate come new years.

I'm not sure where MP games should go, I was going to suggest people just post how much time they've spent on a MP game but that doesn't really help us here does it?
Topic Starter
Mara
Yeah, counting time ain't gonna be that easy. Might as well just skip these games unless they have an actual ending somewhere.
heintsi
Heh, this happens to me all the time. I think I'm in once it starts.
TakuMii
I highly doubt I'll even get through even one singleplayer game next year (since I spent almost all of my time on osu! and online FPSes this year), but I'm in if I ever do start one.
MoodyRPG
/me goes to the Super Nintendo

Nice idea, Mara
Blue Stig
I would love to see a blindplay of La-Mulana remake.
Unmanly tears will be shed.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
I didn't see it stated anywhere so I've got to ask. Do only PC games count, or it can be basically any game one owns on the console/s?
Topic Starter
Mara
Any full game on any platform. Even browser games, if that's what you like to do.
Topic Starter
Mara
Just bumping to ask who's up for this. It's almost 2014, gamers!

Multiplayer solution: Add multiplayer games in another list with other stuff