forum

Heyy Guys! ;A;

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Le Nek Minnit
Hey you, person that's looking at this thread. (I expect [-Sophie-] to come out of nowhere :D)
I'm Le Nek Minnit. I am currently 15 and I live in Australia. (I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS AN INTRO :x ) I've been playing for about 11 months now and I'm really enjoying osu! I used to be like #15k but I suck... so yeah LOL.

I lurk through the #osu chat pretty often actually (almost everyday idk) usually waiting for THE Kumiho Senpai BUT don't hesitate to talk to me <3

See you in game hopefully! (I usually use this emoticon ";A;" a lot so keep an eye out for that.)
[-Sophie-]_old
Hey! I got you here :D! Welcome to the forums! Add me if you wanna chat or be best friends!
*Dances*
Birdy
Cool name.

Welcome.
Luxie_old
wow u r australian that is so cool

welcome to theeeee forrrummss
TwentyOne21_old
Hi :D
Welcome to the forums~
Kurogamii
Hi
Welcome to the forums

actually i intro myself a bit late too, so don't worry 'bout it :D
PearlescentMoon

Le Nek Minnit wrote:

I am currently 15 and I live in Australia.
Hello fellow Australian! ^_^
I'm currently unable to play the game seriously for about a month or so due to computer problems+lag, but if you feel like you want to verse someone, don't hesitate to message me and ask XD
Welcome to the forums :)
Jaldo
HI GAB!
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Topic Starter
Le Nek Minnit
Thank's for the welcomes...w-welcomings?..we-we..yeah. I JUST HAD A MENTAL BLANK AND I CANT BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE MY MISTAKE, but anyways, thanks for the greetings guys :) I hope I can talk to you or play or something idk if I see you then yeah :) <3

@Jaldo omg dont use that name here ;A;
@[-Sophie-] Already added you!! =D

[-Teddy-]
Welcome, Le Nek Minnit I hope you are enjoying osu! and we all sucked at one point in time just keep practicing! Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message!
topecnz
Welcome to osu! Community

Enjoy playing :)