forum

[Archived] Score submission Disabled

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnplays-osu
I just updated my osu and i afk just a moment and when i am gonna play a popup show, said "score submission is disabled. you might have a test signing mode enabled. Clisk on this message to disable test signing mode."

I already tried pressing the message and restart my pc after that nothing happens, and i also tried the cmd command which is :bcdedit /set testsigning off..

osu! version: Stable 20221011.3
Domco
what is your operating system and antivirus (if you have one)?
Topic Starter
johnplays-osu

Domco wrote:

what is your operating system and antivirus (if you have one)?
Windows 10, I dont have any anti virus
Domco
When was the last time it worked? Also did you run any software or a script to disable windows services or anything else that could modify your system?
Topic Starter
johnplays-osu

Domco wrote:

When was the last time it worked? Also did you run any software or a script to disable windows services or anything else that could modify your system?
after I updated the client, I didn't run any software or any script just like normal days open the game and my browser. that's all
magnified
yooo yoo same problem here, it popped out of nowhere
HanatsuSaiko
same problem here, currently using windows 7 with free smadav antivirus. no, i didn't install anything recently
this problem came out of nowhere
i cant upload my score bruh
Camilo mp
have you found any solution? I haven't installed anything weird (that I know) I've been playing like this for more than a week, now, I thought it would be resolved with the update but nah.
ShiinaKagawaa
ayo same problem here
XlonPlu
peppy ples fix gam🙏🙏🙏
Death
Have you three all tried clicking on the message and restarting your PC?

Two of you have submitted scores within the past 30 minutes. Is this just an intermittent issue for you or has it already fixed itself?
peppy
Are the three of you seeing this issue on cutting edge? A temporary solution would be to switch to stable, if so.
ShiinaKagawaa

Death wrote:

Have you three all tried clicking on the message and restarting your PC?

Two of you have submitted scores within the past 30 minutes. Is this just an intermittent issue for you or has it already fixed itself?

it worked after i click Run osu! updater

Have you three all tried clicking on the message and restarting your PC? : no

sorry bad english

peppy wrote:

Are the three of you seeing this issue on cutting edge? A temporary solution would be to switch to stable, if so.
no, i use stable
bardies

peppy wrote:

I am having the same issue. I am on windows 10, I don't have any antivirus software, but I did install 2 external programs, streamcompanion and osu!trainer, but I don't think they are the issue here, as this happened about a week after I downloaded them (from the official site). I tried restarting my pc after clicking on the message a lot of times. Is this some issue on my end or is it the game itself? Thank you.
Domco
Make sure your game is getting properly updated. Are you on the latest version (which would be 20221220 for stable)? Check update.log inside osu!/Logs for issues, if unsure you can paste contents of it here.
bardies

Domco wrote:

Make sure your game is getting properly updated. Are you on the latest version (which would be 20221220 for stable)? Check update.log inside osu!/Logs for issues, if unsure you can paste contents of it here.
I dont see any logs exactly titled that. Could it possibly be update_success? I pasted it below

2022-12-25T03:12:53: CallbackStatus updated to Checking
2022-12-25T03:12:53:
2022-12-25T03:12:53: Beginning update thread
2022-12-25T03:12:53: Stream: Stable40
2022-12-25T03:12:53: Running cleanup..
2022-12-25T03:12:53: Cleanup successful!
2022-12-25T03:12:53: Requesting update information...
2022-12-25T03:12:53: No changes to apply!
2022-12-25T03:12:53: Saving out global config
2022-12-25T03:12:53: Ending update thread with result: NoUpdate
2022-12-25T03:12:53: CallbackStatus updated to NoUpdate
Domco
Try to download + run installer from: home/download
MusceaZ
Im having the same issue.Can you solve the problem?
tboss1995
Heyy,

I've got test signing mode enabled intentionally on my Windows because that enables me to run an external desktop GPU on my laptop. (specifically, this setup: https://egpu.io/forums/pc-setup/fix-dsdt-override-to-correct-error-12/)
(Of course if I were to disable it my e-gpu setup would explode in flight)

I wonder why this suddenly became a blocker. Would it be possible to skip this check? Thanks,