forum

My Map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Obtic
I tried my best and now I don't know what to do anymore, I even had to reset the whole map and start over and my map still can't get ranked, can someone please help me find out what's the problem and why it can't get ranked, I followed the rank criteria but still nothing ):

beatmapsets/1860972#osu/3826035 this one and beatmapsets/1859852#osu/3823215
DeletedUser_13957006
you quite obviously havent followed the ranking criteria lol
Stomiks
Have your maps get personally looked at by a mapper by going to modding queues.

They'll help you and point out your mistakes and problems with the map, as well as giving you advice on what you should improve on the map and mapping in general.
lewski
never seen the mod queue subforum oversold this hard
Zelzatter Zero
> Map still can't get ranked
> Didn't even receive bare minimum of hypes in either set.

Remember ranking is a manual process. You can't just submit your sets and expect for someone to check it right off the bat, especially when you're still a nobody. Please check Beatmap Ranking Procedure to know the process to actually rank a map.

And also remember, just because you've followed every single stuffs in Ranking Criteria doesn't mean your map quality is of acceptable bar for anyone to even take a look, let alone help you push the set further. Check all maps you like for the mapping, observe how ppl map each section and the consious concept behind them. There's way more stuffs you have to learn outside those cold Ranking Criteria rules.

Ans as lewski said, Modding Queues sub is bogus for general feedback lol. Asking someone who has experience in mapping directly would be a way better option.
Sies
I believe that you still need more than one someone or maybe more than "someone" to find out the issue on your beatmaps.

As Zel said above, following the ranking criteria doesn't mean you can rank your beatmap easily. Most BNs will start looking by mapping style, genre, duration, type of video games, type of anime, source, etc., before nominating a beatmap. Even for someone who has lots of mods, they still can't rank theirs.

So go get some mods first from Modding Queues forum or ask someone experienced to live mod your beatmap via DM. It will take some time until you can rank beatmaps with less (or maybe no) mods.
someon
the first map don't follow to the music (also on the beggining a vocal isn't mapped) and the other don't have some sounds that aren't mapped, the map have unnecessary sv changes, the grid snap and the abuse on overlapping (forgot to mention while posting) on both maps makes the desing strange (try using it with less frequency on you future maps).

while you get more experience your maps will get better, but for now it's hard to get ranked