Total Posts
Topic Starter
b o o m
game recommendations pls lol
Stomiks
Play omori.
Jangsoodlor
Osu!

(stylized as osu!) is a free-to-play rhythm game primarily developed, published, and created by Dean "peppy" Herbert. Inspired by iNiS' rhythm game Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, it was written in C# on the .NET Framework, and was released for Microsoft Windows on 16 September 2007. The game has throughout the years been ported to macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.

Aside from Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, the game has been inspired by titles such as Taiko no Tatsujin, Beatmania IIDX, EZ2DJ (EZ2CATCH), Elite Beat Agents, O2Jam, StepMania and DJMax. All beatmaps in the game are community-made through the in-game map editor. Four different game modes exist, offering various ways to play a beatmap, which can also be combined with addable modifiers, increasing or decreasing the difficulty.

A screenshot of osu!lazer, licensed under the MIT license.

Data retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu!. 14 October 2022
Karmine
Welcome to osu!
Aireunaeus

Karmine wrote:

Welcome to osu!
Did you mean: Welcome to oss!
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Welcome to osu!
Did you mean: Welcome to oss!
nah it's Welcome to o-su!
Ymir

Stomiks wrote:

Play omori.
one of the worst games ever made
(no I haven't played it, and no, I will not play it)
Topic Starter
b o o m

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Play omori.

I insanely disagree lol
Ymir

osubeginnerlolu wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Play omori.

I insanely disagree lol
I am always right
Stomiks

-Remi wrote:

osubeginnerlolu wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Play omori.

I insanely disagree lol
I am always right
Hatelore0000

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Play omori.
this is actiuilly like so relatable because I KNOW that omori is proably a really good game but I'm still not gonna play it after like the 100th time someone has recommended me it, it just seems so overrated at this point
Stomiks

Hatelore0000 wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Play omori.
this is actiuia;;y like so relatable because I KNOW that omori is proably a really good game but I'm still not gonna play it after like the 100th time someone has recommended me it, it just seems so overrated at this point
It is pretty good if you ignore the fanbase. Some games are just tainted with their awful fanbases.
Karmine

Stomiks wrote:

Hatelore0000 wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Play omori.
this is actiuia;;y like so relatable because I KNOW that omori is proably a really good game but I'm still not gonna play it after like the 100th time someone has recommended me it, it just seems so overrated at this point
It is pretty good if you ignore the fanbase. Some games are just tainted with their awful fanbases.
Undertale moment
Stomiks

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Hatelore0000 wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Play omori.
Undertale moment
fnaf moment
Karmine

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Hatelore0000 wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Play omori.
Undertale moment
fnaf moment
osu moment
Stomiks

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Hatelore0000 wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Play omori.
Undertale moment
fnaf moment
osu moment
ddlc moment
Reyalp51

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Hatelore0000 wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Play omori.
Undertale moment
fnaf moment
osu moment
ddlc moment
Genshin Impact moment
Syako

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Osu!

(stylized as osu!) is a free-to-play rhythm game primarily developed, published, and created by Dean "peppy" Herbert. Inspired by iNiS' rhythm game Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, it was written in C# on the .NET Framework, and was released for Microsoft Windows on 16 September 2007. The game has throughout the years been ported to macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.

Aside from Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, the game has been inspired by titles such as Taiko no Tatsujin, Beatmania IIDX, EZ2DJ (EZ2CATCH), Elite Beat Agents, O2Jam, StepMania and DJMax. All beatmaps in the game are community-made through the in-game map editor. Four different game modes exist, offering various ways to play a beatmap, which can also be combined with addable modifiers, increasing or decreasing the difficulty.

That looks fun to play
Hatelore0000

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Osu!

I never played this game before, so thank for informing me
Stomiks

Syako wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Osu!

That looks fun to play
Good luck quitting though
TheAngryNerd101
Go on funny anime websites and click on the funny ads. Best games ever.
mlokoi
eat fried chicken with me
Puppet
Play osu
the2gingerman
code osu
Reyalp51

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

computer malware is the funniest shit imaginable
Stomiks

Reyalp51osu wrote:

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

haha jokes on you it actually leads to p**n games
Reyalp51

Stomiks wrote:

Reyalp51osu wrote:

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

how do you know
Stomiks

Reyalp51osu wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Reyalp51osu wrote:

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

how do you know
I clicked on it of course. How else would I supposed to know?