forum

Looking for mappers's GDs to map Machine Gun Kelly's Mainstream Sellout album!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Amamiya Ren
EDIT:
tl;dr: I'd like to map an entire album for an artist and I'd like people who love the genre/artist to join me. Not asking for other to this for me.

Hey, I'd like to map MGK's latest album, Mainstream Sellout (I'm also planning to also map Tickets and Hotel Diablo in the future), but I find hard to get the proper songs' timing. I also don't have so much time to spend mapping, so I'd like some help from people who love the genre.

My goal is to bring this album to the community through wide mapsets. My Bloody Valentine map went really well and it's the most played MGK song in the game, but I'd like to make a wider mapset so everyone can enjoy it, no matter the skill level. I've also made concert for aliens!

Dm me here or on Discord (Mash#1312) if you're interested. Tell your friends too about this thread if they're mappers and love this artist.

I'm not asking for BN's or expert mappers, I'm not that good either, I'm just looking for someone who at least knows mapping's basics and how to make playable maps.
[[[[[[
no map request please!!!!!11! or i'll kill you!!!!!111!

/j
Topic Starter
Amamiya Ren

dPeace wrote:

/j
I'm asking for GDs.
WitherMite

Amamiya Ren wrote:

dPeace wrote:

/j
I'm asking for GDs.
go to beatmap projects, read pinned threads before posting

community/forums/53