forum

Beatmap hitsounds

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
N3ko0w0
Can a beatmap get ranked if you placed hitsounds randomly on each circles?
Tailytsu
I'm pretty sure it can as it doesn't interfere with the gameplay, you can actually disable the map's hitsounds if ur playing it.
So yeah It can probably be ranked
Topic Starter
N3ko0w0

Tailytsu wrote:

I'm pretty sure it can as it doesn't interfere with the gameplay, you can actually disable the map's hitsounds if ur playing it.
they just said that a map must have hitsounds in it but didn't say it should be properly placed, am i right?
Tailytsu

HansPlayz wrote:

Tailytsu wrote:

they just said that a map must have hitsounds in it but didn't say it should be properly placed, am i right?
Yep If they didn't say anything against it it should be alr
Topic Starter
N3ko0w0

Tailytsu wrote:

HansPlayz wrote:

Tailytsu wrote:

Yep If they didn't say anything against it it should be alr
alr thnx thnx
Petal
by today's standards, bad hitsounding will receive heavy criticism from BNs and modders, it is also not a pleasent experience for players who chooses to enable hitsounds. So to put it simply, if you're apply hitsounds "randomly" across the map, it will not be ranked.

Here's a guide on hitsounding by Lasse. Having good hitsounds can often make or break a map.
Topic Starter
N3ko0w0

Petal wrote:

by today's standards, bad hitsounding will receive heavy criticism from BNs and modders, it is also not a pleasent experience for players who chooses to enable hitsounds. So to put it simply, if you're apply hitsounds "randomly" across the map, it will not be ranked.

Here's a guide on hitsounding by Lasse. Having good hitsounds can often make or break a map.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guess I'll practice hitsounds then, thanks for the feedback.
Nice PFP btw can i the have source of it(DM)?