1. osu! forums
  2. Language Specific
  3. Other Languages
  4. Skandinavien
show more
posted
svara????
posted

Mosti07 wrote:

Tokrun wrote:

Team Name:YoloSwagFags
Player #1 - Tokrun
Player #2 - Yukizo
Hooray
Tokrun? You dont love me? :(
I haven't talked so much to you :O
posted
hallå???

jag blir nervös nångon kommer ta min plats

svara!!!!
posted

Belix95 wrote:

???

vadå ut med Hi_na_gi_ku?? vad har vi gjort?
Han sa till mig att han inte ville vara med :(
posted

Liiraye wrote:

Belix95 wrote:

???

vadå ut med Hi_na_gi_ku?? vad har vi gjort?
Han sa till mig att han inte ville vara med :(
Va?????????? Hallååååå????

Hehe, skoja bara, sa att jag skulle hoppa av, så någon annan får ta över :( Har häst turneringen därför :/
posted
????? vad å i inte spela med mej??
posted

Belix95 wrote:

????? vad å i inte spela med mej??
Om du lyckas ragga upp en till medspelare så går det bra dock!
posted

Tokrun wrote:

I haven't talked so much to you :O
i know :P
posted
Jag kan ta den sista platsen om haxwell är på, frågar han imorgon.
posted
Team Name: Belix National Horseclub
Player #1 - Tjolahop
Player #2 - Belix95
jag hopppas jag får spela nuu :(
posted
ez games, ez supporter
posted
Ok Apparently belix is will go on vacation in portugal or something in january (couldn't quite understand what he said) so he cannot play.

There's 1 slot open still, Tjolahop would like to team up with someone who wants to.
posted
posted
Ok now the teams are done ._.
posted
bor du i mjölby, tjolahop? syftar på lagnamnet
eller är det mayis som gör det?
posted
I think I can contribute to the stream. ^^ Would need casters though. :o
posted
streaming should be good already but backup streamers are nice i guess :P
posted

Kotayo wrote:

streaming should be good already but backup streamers are nice i guess :P
Just thought I'd contribute with something since I couldn't join the tournament. :P
posted

_-[Sakai-kun]-_ wrote:

Kotayo wrote:

streaming should be good already but backup streamers are nice i guess :P
Just thought I'd contribute with something since I couldn't join the tournament. :P
haha it's cool :P you can join the commentators as well if u want :P
posted

Kotayo wrote:

haha it's cool :P you can join the commentators as well if u want :P
I hate speaking english in "public". :P I'd rather be a chat-moderator or something. ^^
show more
Please sign in to reply.