forum

HP Bar Fills Up Before Map Starts [Denied] [Denied] [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Torran
Well right now, the HP bar begins to fill up at a certain point where it would finish filling up at the first beat.
I was thinking of a more authentic behavior, having the HP bar fill up at the beginning of a beatmap.
Gabi
isn't this the exact same point? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16511
Topic Starter
Torran

Gabi wrote:

isn't this the exact same point? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16511
Huh? Hiding and filling have nothing in common :?:
Derekku
These are contradictory. You can't fill up the bar AND hide it before the map starts :|
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
Right now, on maps with long intros, the HP bar just sits there, empty, until it starts filling up (several seconds before the countdown). Preferably, it would just remain hidden at the beginning, and appear when it starts filling up.
Topic Starter
Torran

strager wrote:

Currently, the bar starts filling at the beginning of the song. It should start filling later, at the latest time needed for the bar to fill when the map starts. Am I that bad at descriptions? :(

Currently, the bar starts filling start filling at the latest time needed for the bar to fill when the map starts. It should start filling at the beginning of the song. This sounds more like it.
Derekku
What LH said por favor~
LuigiHann
Whoops, I got the two threads mixed up. My bad. I guess I wouldn't mind either solution, but having it sit there and be empty for the whole intro looks a bit lame.
CheeseWarlock
I'm personally neutral towards this. I know you're a big proponent of it, soradg123, but peppy has said that the goal of osu! is not to be 100% Ouendan/EBA-authentic, and he's turned down requests of this nature before. Fill up early? Fill up late? Fill up through the entire intro time? Hide until the actual map starts? I'm fine with anything.
peppy
I'm happy to hide it. This thread is reduntant. The behaviour it currently has will not change.

Locked/denied.