forum

[Pack] osu!stream in osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gh500
Hello, people! I am gh500. You might not know me, but I am a gamer of sorts. I just recently gotten back into osu! for the PC. Before, I was playing osu!stream, and I found some of my favorite songs, but I didn't find them here. Here is what I want to do: Bring osu!stream's songs into osu! I know, the beatmaps will have to be different (at least, unless you have a touch-screen monitor), but if will all pay off in a grand way. Some of the songs will not have a link, because Youtube might not have it.

2 things:
1. If someone already did this, I am sorry, but I am just trying to get my idea across.
2. If the song is already out on osu!, send me a link.

Here are the songs and their list (from both the game and store):
Downloading osu!stream for the first time, you get 2 songs:
Endless Tower by tieff & Natteke
Liquid Future by nekodex

In the osu!stream store, you can get the following packs:
Koizumi Vol. 1
Get Back! by Koizumi UNDERGROUND
Infinity Loop by samplingmasters Koizumi
Love is a Danger Zone by samplingmasters Koizumi
With me by samplingmasters Koizumi

OK Go Vol. 1
All Is Not Lost by OK Go
End Love by OK Go
This Too Shall Pass by OK Go
WTF by OK Go

Cranky Pack Vol. 1
1970 by Cranky
Crocus by Cranky
Dee Dee Cee

SHIKI Pack Vol. 1
BABYLON by SHIKI
Jade Star by SHIKI
Lapis by SHIKI
Pure Ruby by SHIKI

VVVVVV Pack Vol. 1
Potential for Anything by Souleye
Pressure Cooker by Souleye
Positive Force by Souleye
Passion for Exploring by Souleye

Electronic Pack Vol. 1
Woohoo! by Kenneth Nilsen
It's True by SkyMarshall\
Space Music by Kenneth Nilsen
Fracture by NIGHTkilla

Odyssey Pack
River by Mortimer
Cherry Blossoms (2010 Mix) by Travis Stebbins
Magnetic Love by Travis Stebbins
Wings of Burning Love by Odyssey

Free Pack 1.5
Want You Gone by Aperture Science

Free Pack 1
March Handyman by Haru
Apatisk by Garbled Waves

Bundled Songs
Sunrise by tieff & Natteke
Hitchhikers by SkyMarshall

I, myself, cannot make beatmaps, but if we can get the whole community to help out and make the project become a reality, we can make mobile fans happy to play some songs not seen on osu!

Here are the rules:
1. There should be 8 difficulties. Why 8? There will be 2 sets. Each set has easy, normal, hard, and expert. Set 1 is for people who don't have a touch-screen. Set 2 is for people who do, and this set basically uses the osu!stream beatmap.
2. Try to keep the difficulty between the two sets as close together as possible. This is so people have the same sort of difficulty curve on set 1 as they do set 2.
3. Make sure the beatmap is both approved and hearted. This rule is so we can get high-quality beatmaps onto the project.

If a song happens to have a green COMPLETED BY usernameofpersonwhomadethebeatmap, that means I have the beatmap for that song. Also, if this is in the wrong section, please let me know what is the right section.