Maybe it's an error...

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20131110.10test
Um... so what's the problem exactly?
Rorona

B-52 wrote:

The text is kind of hard to see.

This isn't an error, it's the white effect just overlapping with your text.

Rorona wrote:

B-52 wrote:

The text is kind of hard to see.

This isn't an error, it's the white effect just overlapping with your text.
I see.
In fact, I'm expecting the overlap to be happening when you adjust your menuglow option to 255, 255, 255, the glow would be exactly the same color as the text, so just try another color? I guess light gray or silver would help.
Full Tablet

B-52 wrote:

I see.
In fact, I'm expecting the overlap to be happening when you adjust your menuglow option to 255, 255, 255, the glow would be exactly the same color as the text, so just try another color? I guess light gray or silver would help.
The problem is that 255,255,255 is the default color (when you have a custom background)
peppy
That's intended :).
Rorona

Full Tablet wrote:

B-52 wrote:

I see.
The problem is that 255,255,255 is the default color (when you have a custom background)
it's not the default color, it changes depending on the background, or at least I think it does.
Topic Starter
- Marco -
nononono i changed to white but the text welcome to osu! test is "under" the glow...
TheVileOne
I don't know why your osu! cookie has that nasty glow around it.

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1097090

^Doesn't have a nasty glow and the glow doesn't appear to be in front of the test message. The message is translucent allowing the back glow to show behind it.
Topic Starter
- Marco -
well... i use white but mybe i should use another color...
peppy
The layering is intended :).