forum

How do you make your beatmaps gain regocnition?

posted
Total Posts
14
Topic Starter
Kolon Dee
like... beatmap shoutouts?
Rigbyuis
modding queues and posting them in the chat, but ask first in the game chat if its allowed to advertise your maps, cause im not sure that its allowed
Zelzatter Zero

Rigbyuis wrote:

modding queues and posting them in the chat, but ask first in the game chat if its allowed to advertise your maps, cause im not sure that its allowed
#mapping chat, sure. The point of that channel is for mapping-related stuff after all. You can go there and ask people for feedback, which in turns also help honing your skills as well.

Also, any social media helps as well. Discord, Twitter, Facebook, you name it.
Koyorin-sama
just map a popular song lmao
lewski
rank the map and at least a few people will play it
xKongou
rank a map (you iwll be known if you rank something "controversial" like Ryuusei Aika or IOException and use a good song that people will like
Livermorium
rank a map or get good
dPeace
or just ask a streamer to play your map lol
0xAC3375

lewski wrote:

rank the map and at least a few people will play it
I never seen a ranked map with playcount<1000. At least top50 leaderboard can be fully filled.
In most cases, when a new map is ranked, there will be many people playing for getting No.1.
i am very gay
theres always the map cross screen jumps that ignore the song and get some streamer to play it option
lewski

0xAC3375 wrote:

lewski wrote:

rank the map and at least a few people will play it
I never seen a ranked map with playcount<1000. At least top50 leaderboard can be fully filled.
In most cases, when a new map is ranked, there will be many people playing for getting No.1.
yep, every single std set that was ranked before 2022 has over 5k plays
THETM

lewski wrote:

rank the map and at least a few people will play it
no, just qualify the map, and 7 days after it will get ranked
Zelzatter Zero

THETM wrote:

lewski wrote:

rank the map and at least a few people will play it
no, just qualify the map, and 7 days after it will get ranked
Qualified is just a part of the ranking process anyways, no need to be specific about that.
Asphiee
Skill and Attitude should go together, that’s how you get recognition especially when you’re aiming for your maps to get ranked as a new mapper.

Personally I find taking it out on BNs is how should I say this... irrational and overemotional?
Please sign in to reply.

New reply