Osu! Challengers Tournament -Gatyaa420 Wins-

posted
Total Posts

Would you like to see an osu! Challengers Tournament #2?

Yes
85.71%
No
14.29%
Total votes: 70
Polling ended December 30, 2013 at 2:15:01 PM UTC
show more
[ Pingu ]

Kyou-kun wrote:

read each letter with a star on it
Dude that's just rude... ;-;
uzzi
Sounds like Kyou to me
Synchrostar
I dont get it
Topic Starter
Me168

Kyou-kun wrote:

It's nice to see how the Top 100 Players are represented by this guy. I didn't know I was dealing with a Elementary School Child who still would use an insult like "U R MR. GAY". It's actually kinda sad to see how far you will go to insult people or a tournament when all you could do is just walk away from it like an adult.

It's crap like this why I don't like a lot of the poeple on osu

In actually important news I will be sending out my poorly made profile "buttons" for those who won the tournament. I have not gotten anything back from evan129994 about the osu! Supporter tags. I know that I am going to get mine out as soon as I can.
Gatyaa420
I don't get why he still whines
Ohrami

Me168 wrote:

Kyou-kun wrote:

It's nice to see how the Top 100 Players are represented by this guy. I didn't know I was dealing with a Elementary School Child who still would use an insult like "U R MR. GAY". It's actually kinda sad to see how far you will go to insult people or a tournament when all you could do is just walk away from it like an adult.

It's crap like this why I don't like a lot of the poeple on osu

In actually important news I will be sending out my poorly made profile "buttons" for those who won the tournament. I have not gotten anything back from evan129994 about the osu! Supporter tags. I know that I am going to get mine out as soon as I can.
wow y r u so mad??????????????
Synchrostar
OH I GET IT NOW
uzzi

Kyou-kun wrote:

lololol

lock incomingg~~
Topic Starter
Me168

Kyou-kun wrote:

Not mad, just tired of dealing with you altogether.

I mean that in the nicest way possible.

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

lololol

lock incomingg~~
uwu that kinda sucks since I wanted to keep this open incase anything was to arise before the next one.
uzzi

Me168 wrote:

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

lololol

lock incomingg~~
uwu that kinda sucks since I wanted to keep this open incase anything was to arise before the next one.
Considering that there's pretty much a page of plain shitposting... I can see what you mean, but it's quite a while before it begins, no?
Darksonic
Since this tournament is done already, I can close this now to avoid nonsense/off-topic posts.