forum

[duplicate] Lower Approach Rate Mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
AweskomeR
I'm sorry if this idea has been posted before, which it probably has, because it is such a simple concept.

I am requesting a Difficult Reduction mod that lowers the AR. Yes, I know that EZ already exists, but the incredibly large circles tend to make it more difficult, and completely unreadable.
In this mod, it would also be nice to be able to set AR to a custom value. As much fun as it is to play everything at an incredibly low AR, it would probably also be better to allow a player to set it only 1 or 2 AR lower, depending on what they are comfortable with.
jesse1412
Custom X mods have been asked for a few times, if you want custom settings change the beatmap setting and enjoy unranked. I think it would be nice to though so that people can still spectate players and so that you don't have to revert the map every time you play with normal settings. An unranked custom settings mod would be great.
bomber34
from this thread t/52873/start=0

mm201 wrote:

I've said it already that the only sane way I can think of doing this is by making the Easy mod's AR customizable. This might come along some day or another, who knows.
goes along of your request, probaly takes forever though to happen.
Might as well make Easy Mod custom settings Mod
Zare

bomber34 wrote:

from this thread t/52873/start=0

mm201 wrote:

I've said it already that the only sane way I can think of doing this is by making the Easy mod's AR customizable. This might come along some day or another, who knows.
goes along of your request, probaly takes forever though to happen.
Might as well make Easy Mod custom settings Mod
AR5 OD10 CS5 HP1 every play
Sea_Food
seems like o!m has all the good features
Marcin
Links provided above.