forum

pixeldesu's skin dump [canceled skins/various elements]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pixeldesu
Today I'm a bit bored, so I started to search through my old skin-folder (known as backup :P) and found some old elements I made in the last 2 years. These include NEARLY complete skins and just some various elements. I want to share these elements with you, and maybe you can tell me what you think of them.

Note: Most of these elements are over 1 year old, if you want to use these skins, be sure to untick the "new preferences..." option in the Skin-menu. (if the changes only include the font-set, you don't need to untick it, so try around until it fits) Also, my skill improved a lot and that's not how my art looks today~

If you want to use those for your own skins or skinmixes, please credit me, you don't have to ask me for permission.

(Elements) Player's DNA
I actually don't know why I named this Player's DNA, but it looks like I tried some animations with this.

(Skin?) Glass Onion for osu!
I wanted to port the Windows 7 visual style "Glass Onion" to osu!, but I dropped that project very soon. Here are the finished objects, which are pretty good looking.

(Skin) osu! Mark Crusaders
Oh lord, one of my old pony-skins, maybe one of the best I made. .psd's included
In fact, the skin doesn't even look very pony-ish (except the playfield), I just named it that way.

There are typos in that skin. Don't complain, fix them if you want to use it.
(Skin) Elite!
A pro-like skin, which is made for less distraction while playing, uses colored or changed elements from different skins and mostly own elements. (numberset is from Xiao's DJMAX Osuka 2)

(Elements) osu! ends with you 2
I once started to remake awp's oewy-skin, but I never finished it, sadly. These are the elements I finished.

(Skin) Minecraft G2
The second version of my Minecraft skin (which I never released either, I lost the files). SQUARES!

(Skin) Simplicity
Another simple pro-skin.

(Skin) Flutterosu!
I made a lot of those pony-skins earlier ;__;. This time a Fluttershy-themed skin.

(Skin) osu!german G2
The second version of a skin I made for the osu!german-website/community. Texts, etc. are still in english, tho. Enjoy this silverish skin!

Syrus
I really love your score-bars. Great job!