forum

Hi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hades_lolosu
allo I am hades. My little brother recently got banned for abusing people in osu chat online and it seems that all our accounts (I have 3 little brothers) are now disabled. So I'm guessing we have been IP banned. Is there any expiration date on the ban? Or should I just connect through a proxy now?. halp plz this game is lots of fun. Keep the little sh!ts account banned though hes an idiot. I don't know what other information I can give other than my account name was hades_osu.
Nachy
I think bans are permanent until the accounts are removed from the ban list.
Proper way I think to get yourself unbanned is to ask peppy or moderators about it and have some proof I think.
Topic Starter
hades_lolosu
ah righto thanks
SkyE-
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
oh gawd the ban list is 65 users thick; a lot of people have been trying to ban-evade with proxies but are too dumb to take into consideration that their username is the same as it was (or very similar) when they were banned.

Chances are you can get away with sibling tomfoolery if they're banned by username only; I'd advise you make sure they don't create multiple accounts to evade namebanning or it'll be an IP ban for sure, and at that stage of the game I might advise against using a proxy to log in.