forum

Hai :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MelodicStar_old
Heyo! Nice to meet you all! My name is Ashley :D A friend of mine recommended this game to me and so I decided to give it a try. Turns out this is really fun! ^_^ It's kind of difficult to play on a laptop without a mouse but it's challenging ^^ I hope I could meet some wonderful friends! Thank you ;D
Zalaria
Ermahgerd welcome to osu! :D * adds to friends* Yeah playing without a mouse is really hard (take me for example, I've been using a laptop trackpad for 2 months now) But anywho, glad to see you enjoy the game! ^^ Hope to see ya around in game!
Topic Starter
MelodicStar_old
Aww ^^; Well I suppose it takes to getting used to. :) And thanks for meeting me in game too! :D
Rio-
Welcome!~ :)

MelodicStar wrote:

It's kind of difficult to play on a laptop without a mouse but it's challenging ^^
You can try another Mode (Like Taiko, Catch the Beat, and osu!Mania) if You like ^^
Caraele
Welcome to the forums~~ and ... I'd buy a mouse after some time :c trust me, it's better uwu
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Ioka
welcome~ :)
[-Sophie-]_old
Hey, Welcome to osu! Enjoy your stay, add me if you wanna chat later~ :D
DESU~~
Topic Starter
MelodicStar_old
Yeah I actually bought a Hello Kitty mouse today XD I hope it works! I also tried the Taiko drums and it was pretty cool :) And thanks so much for the welcomes! :3
AmberLynx

MelodicStar wrote:

I hope I could meet some wonderful friends!
Here, meet your first wonderful potato

Welcome~
Gravey-
Hello owo/
Topic Starter
MelodicStar_old

salted_nuts wrote:

MelodicStar wrote:

I hope I could meet some wonderful friends!
Here, meet your first wonderful potato

Welcome~
Lol! Thank you very much! ^w^ *takes potato and snuggles it* I'll name you GLaDOS! :3