forum

post ur dik

posted
Total Posts
51
show more
NotEvenDoomMusic
I love how our special force of 3 came together to share one opinion.
Sethlied

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

I love how our special force of 3 came together to share one opinion.
your mom is special
UnderminE

NO YOU
Sethlied

i like dik
UnderminE


i'm on my period
Sethlied

UnderminE wrote:



i'm on my period
congrats on first to know that i am a female
Jarby

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

http://en.inkei.net/Wojjan
Are you fucking kidding me. Of ALL the threads that need to be locked + wastelanded THIS ONE is the biggest one. Yet you FREAKING ignored it and went and locked the confess thread and other threads that are half decient instead?!? WTF is wrong with you?!?
keep calm and post ur dik
NotEvenDoomMusic

Sethlied wrote:

congrats on first to know that i am a female
the struggle in those words
[struggling intensified]
Sethlied

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Sethlied wrote:

congrats on first to know that i am a female
the struggle in those words

that's nice kid
NotEvenDoomMusic

Sethlied wrote:

that's nice kid
that's nice infant
boat

Sethlied wrote:

congrats on first to know that i am a female
you didn't congratulate me for being the first to know that you're an idiot : (
Jarby
Abort thread.

Cyclohexane

Sethlied wrote:

shitposting: the mod
takes one to know one apparently
DaddyCoolVipper

Mr Color wrote:

Sethlied wrote:

shitposting: the mod
takes one to know one apparently
UnderminE
abort abort, follow this way: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/shellghost

Shellghost


I'm helping.
Trash Boat
It's a fact: Wojjan didn't lock the thread because that isn't the true Wojjan. ITS A HACKER!!
Brian OA
Time to set her off, I suppose.



Rorona

Wojjan wrote:

http://en.inkei.net/Wojjan
marry me
dkun
it's not going in circles

Please sign in to reply.

New reply