forum

Difficulty Assessment and Spread Evaluation Team

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lust
So serious.

On the other hand good luck with this, seems very professional and well thought out
-[Asuna]-
I think this is a very good idea. When I first started, I was very confused as to why some maps that were 4 and a half stars played like some maps that are 5 stars. I think this could help new people out, as well as some half a year to a year old players.
Raiko
Think it's a great idea I hope it gets approved! +1
Touka
Ayu
Supporting
poe15
Sounds interesting enough...
Japan
Interesting, I find this could be very helpful. I agree that some of the jumps in difficulty are ridiculous and need to be changed and reviewed.
Lycrest
It's a noteworthy idea, considering I believe a lot of people have run into the confusion where a song claims to be a certain difficulty, but once playing it soon realizes it is well beyond [or under] the labelled star ranking.
Hopefully we can see more development of this idea in the future. Best of luck.
vipto
Support.

Little suggestion: Give the SV a square so it scales better into higher difficulties. Does not have to be a square but some type of Nth power.
Just for scaling reasons.
Metal
Hope you factor in breaks and endurance times somehow.
-----
wow, that's a really original and awesome idea. good luck to all of the judges participating and wish we have less forum dramas in the future if this ever takes off xD
ichivictus
It's amazing how regular players are able to dissect the game to make very accurate ratings. Unlike other music games, the community is able to make the game as accurate as possible. I hope it works out and if it does I'll be one of the first to apply!
Topic Starter
_dog
The DAT team is gathering our toools and rpreparing. Don't worry we're not dead yet.
- Marco -
Still nothing after a year :c
Stefan
This definitely belongs not in the Beatmap Project forum. Moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have trouble for moving here leave me a PM.
Kurokami
What is this doing in the Modding Queues subforum? This does not belong here either. o.o Or I'm just baka.
Spaghetti
coming back b o y s
Nyxa

DAT SET THO
clayton
Hi, I'd like to apply for a position in the S.E.T.

If you don't accept my application, I will take whatever measures necessary to destroy your life, family, friends, and all other things that have positively impacted you as a person.

Thanks for considering!
Keada

Cl8n wrote:

Hi, I'd like to apply for a position in the S.E.T.

If you don't accept my application, I will take whatever measures necessary to destroy your life, family, friends, and all other things that have positively impacted you as a person.

Thanks for considering!
Topic Starter
_dog