forum

Choose one!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tad Fibonacci
Ninja'd
Bike for sure. I've always liked the Harleys and Triumph Bonneville. especially the Triumph Bonneville T100.
They just looks gorgeous imo.
Too bad the taxes for foreign vehicles where I'm from is sky high so I would have to wait pretty late into my life to be able to save up for one.

--------------------------------

Same question.

Anime pfp on everything sounds pretty bad. I'll go with not using them.

--------------------------------

Car or bike. (Since I like this question.)
hypercyte
bike (imagine riding through traffic in the congested streets of London!)

Would you rather be a well-known osu! player, or a well-known osu! mapper?
keremaru
Late for an answer
I would prefer to use an anime pfp for everything, since I almost always do. Really, anime is just animation, and therefore art. So in that sense, I just have to use something artificially created with a purpose.

NINJA'D
Since my dream "car" is a moped, and that's not exactly something that requires mechanical kinetic energy to function, I'll go with car. Plus, carpools.

Well known mapper, since high pp plays are hard enough to get as is, and in most cases, mappers have a decent reputation among each other.
Most cases.

Drink water for the rest of your life, or soda?
ERA Puzzle
Water dear God no soda that sounds like a good way to cut your life short by a couple years

Would you rather be busy to the point of exhaustion all day or have nothing to do?
Achromalia
fuck

im fucked

look. if i have nothing to do, that implies i've done what i can and there's nothing i can reasonably do to advance in my goals.

that considered, doing nothing would still be hell. that's inertia incarnate.

being busy, eghh, it'd be stressful but

at least i am doing something useful.

- - -

SQ.
samX500
it depends on what I am busy with. I hate the feelings of not having anything to do and at the end of pretty much everyday I look back at what I did that day and determine if it was a good day based on how productive I was. However, if I am to exhaust myself everyday, it needs to be for something I enjoy, if I hate what I am doing I still won't feel like I did something productive because I truly won't care about my feats.

SQ
ERA Puzzle
Be busy all day. I suppose I'd be doing something worthwhile and eventually I'd probably get something nice out of it. Actually, that's kind of what I do now, I just have enough time to myself to not end up exhausted at the end. Also I have weekends which are pretty not-busy.

Though I think if it never stopped being busy I'd much prefer doing nothing.

2 million dollars in 10 years or 200,000 dollars now? Er, let's say its USD. So a pretty sizable about of money either way.
hypercyte
2 mil in 10 years, I'd probably thank myself later.

Creating a map and you're really happy with, but barely anyone plays it/takes notice
or
Creating a map that you're not happy with/think is bad, but it gets a lot of plays and to the "Popular Beatmaps" section on the homepage.

Curious to see how someone who doesn't map might answer this
Achromalia
A map I'd be happy with. Only those who care to know or play can play it. I'd be alright with that.

I used to map a little a year or so ago. I've been pretty inactive nowadays.

- - -

SQ.
samX500
Even if it gets a lot of attention I will never be happy with something that I don't think is good.

Detroying what you hate the most in life with the cost of having to also destroy what you love the most in life or leaving things as they are.
ERA Puzzle
The thing I hate the most in life is willful ignorance. The thing I most enjoy is self improvement.

By taking this action, I would essentially create perfection - or purgatory. Or oblivion. Depends on how you look at it.

A world where nobody is willfully ignorant, and yet, cant improve. You can interpret that as being perfect, or some sort of purgatory where nothing really ever changes because people only ever try to improve, but cant - and they certainly wouldnt try to get worse because that could be argued as becoming willfully ignorant. Things would essentially stay the same for eternity and people would be locked in this limbo of never trying to improve but also never willfully staying ignorant... which would drive people to want to improve. I think I'd cause everyone to go mad. No thanks. Let's stay the same.

Sq
Ayayano
I’d take the popular map bc I think it would be difficult for a new mapper to make something widely played and it could provide an opening into being a more popular mapper. Then I could just focus on making quality maps and some respect would (hopefully) follow. I hate putting in hard work and not seeing any praise, maybe I’m arrogant but thats just how I feel about it.

Sq
captainmilk
Leave as is, I don't hate anything in this world

Give up your family or give up your friends?
Achromalia
depends on what "give up" means.

if i simply lose a healthy relationship with my parents, i might be fine. my friends are mostly the people who've helped me out through shit. parents, not so much.

as far as death goes, it'd be a difficult one. i might still prefer to give up my parents. i can still have those friends to rely on for the time being. it still would be quite a shitty situation either way.

- - -

same question.
keremaru
Shit, that's a equilateral question.

On one hand, my family supports me at home. They make sure that I'm fine at all times, even when I seem completely okay. On the other, my friends help me enjoy the other aspects of life that my family can't provide. They get me interested in different kinds of things, like soccer, games and other things.

I honestly can't decide. If anything, I'd prefer them to not leave. I don't want people to hate me, or for me to feel like they hate me. That's a bad feeling.

And in addition, I've never had a stable mental state when people do things to leave me, even if unintentionally. If someone I knew left me, or Earth, I don't know how I'd react.

-----------------------

Bubble tea or ice cream?
Tad Fibonacci
I prefer normal tea so I'll go with ice cream.

-------------------

Hot shower or cold shower?
ERA Puzzle
Hot for sure. I tried a cold shower once. It wasnt really that bad but I think hot showers are much more relaxing.

Eastern or Western foods?
Tad Fibonacci
I enjoy both so this is quite hard.
Guess I'll go with eastern since I'm more familiar with them.

------------------------

Coca cola or Pepsi?
ERA Puzzle
Pepsi.

Same question.
samX500
I don't really care, both are basically the same.

Singlepayer game or multiplayer game?
Carmlillball
Single player game.

Tea or coffee?
Tad Fibonacci

samX500 wrote:

I don't really care, both are basically the same.

OT: I prefer single player.

Ninja'd

I think I've answered this one before.
I like both but I drink tea more regularly so I'll go with tea.

------------------------------

Ice cream or hot chocolate?
ERA Puzzle
Ice cream. I can eat icecream in any weather. Drinking hot chocolate in hot weather feels so wrong, though.

Same question
samX500
I guess I'd say hot chocolate. Whichever I am gonna take really depends on my mood but I am more often down for a quick little drink rather than a bowl of ice cream.

Being able to fix past mistakes or being able to overcome the consequences of those mistakes.
ERA Puzzle
Overcome the consequences. Not only I'd that effectively fixing them, it also prevents the mistakes in the future.

A rainy day or a sunny one?
Tad Fibonacci
Tbh I hate both but a rainy day is nice when you don't have to go outside so I'll go with that.

------------------------------

Jazz or Rock music?
Achromalia
Jazz, i suppose.

Though, they're both pretty broad categories for what can be made with them.

Because honestly, some forms of rock are pretty decent. Would suck to just ignore that.

- - -

Would you prefer listening to IDM or Drone?
captainmilk
I had to search what those were
I mean I like the sound of both, it would depend on what mood I'm in to listen to them though. So both.

chocolate milk or strawberry milk?
Kyomaku
Strawberry, chocolate milk isn't even competition, down the toilet with that abomination is nice, too. If it's more cacao and less sugar, it tastes a lot better. Less sugar in general makes most things taste better for me.

sq
samX500
I guess I have to say chocolate milk, I can only remember drinking strawberry milk once in my childhood.

Natural science or Human science.
captainmilk
Definitely human science, I'm really big on topics based on the human condition. I'm also taking a psychology class in September

Mario or Sonic
Achromalia
sonic, i suppose i grew up with some of it, never really had any involvement with nintendo stuff aside from friends who play smash, among other things.

- - -

Would you rather listen to Splittercore or Sludge Metal?
Nikolai
splitter all day baby

- - - -

walking or biking
Tad Fibonacci
Depends on the situation, but generally I enjoy walking better.

----------------------------

Knight or Samurai?
z0z
knight

would you want the sky to suddenly turn solid and fall or would you want the sky to suddenly turn solid and fly away
ERA Puzzle
what

I kind of think, scientifically speaking, both leave me equally fucked. If the sky flies away, there is no more atmosphere, we all probably asphyxiate and die. And if it turns solid and falls, well, that's probably a pretty nutty terminal velocity, assuming the atmosphere turns into it's composite elements - solidified - and just crashes onto Earth. We would all get squished.

Being squished is probably much quicker and merciful, so sky falling, thanks.

A flamethrower or a bazooka?
Kyomaku
A flamethrower.

Ability to withstand any pressure and breath anywhere (being able to convert anything into oxygen) or the ability to fly.
Tad Fibonacci
I wanna fly.

A house or a spouse?
Kyomaku
A house. (with a house, finding a spouse gets much easier than vice versa!)

SQ
samX500
A house, I don't really want a spouse for multiple reasons.

A good loving family in terrible economic situation or being by yourself wih a great economic situation.
show more