forum

Can anyone tell me what is wrong in this map?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cairon_29
I have been mapping a song that has 142 BPM (a some low and that resuls in a difficult song to map)
People have told me that it is still untiming everywhere and that I should change specifically the beggining because they said that it's totaly messy but i tried to change this as much as I could and people still say that is untiming.

Can anyone try my map and advice myself what where and how should I change some parts of my map?

I will be open to any opinion.

Here is the link map.
beatmapsets/1826893#osu/3749243
Donless Sitting
First, offset should be the first beat of the map. Which I found it about 7591 ms. But you put it on 0, you shouldn't. I think you can just skip the first part of the song. 0-7591 part.

Then, it's almost correct up to this part.

01:48:713

You put some 142 BPM point there, but actually the 206 BPM is still on work at that point. That brokes everything. After 206 BPM part, a 103 BPM comes. But you put 142 BPM so yeah like I said, it brokes everything.

After that 103 BPM part, it goes back to 142. Nothing much, at least I'm seeing nothing much.

Also there is not 1-2-3-1-2-3, listen closely. It should be 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4... I mean 4/4.

Here I timed it, you can take a look:

https://imgur.com/a/4h4qmjn
Petal
Hi, it would be better to ask for feedback for your beatmaps in Modding Queues instead, before you post anything there make sure to read the pinned topics to get yourself familiar with how everything works. Good luck!
Topic Starter
Cairon_29

Donless Sitting wrote:

First, offset should be the first beat of the map. Which I found it about 7591 ms. But you put it on 0, you shouldn't. I think you can just skip the first part of the song. 0-7591 part.

You put some 142 BPM point there, but actually the 206 BPM is still on work at that point. That brokes everything. After 206 BPM part, a 103 BPM comes. But you put 142 BPM so yeah like I said, it brokes everything.

After that 103 BPM part, it goes back to 142. Nothing much, at least I'm seeing nothing much.

Also there is not 1-2-3-1-2-3, listen closely. It should be 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4... I mean 4/4.

Donless Sitting wrote:

I already correct the things that you name. Could you try the map again so you check and give me opinion of this?
JustABeginner

Petal wrote:

Hi, it would be better to ask for feedback for your beatmaps in Modding Queues instead, before you post anything there make sure to read the pinned topics to get yourself familiar with how everything works. Good luck!
You may continue it here please: beatmapsets/1826893/discussion
Or send a quick private message.

Thanks.