forum

OTBucks drawing contest

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MaxIsABigKaiju
I am pleased to introduce the new currency of the Off-Topic forum: OTBucks.
Sadly though, OTBucks do not have a design, so I made this to choose a design for the currency.
Notes needed are 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 2000, and 5000.
If you're not sure what to draw on the notes, check the profile pictures on the people in Off-Topic.
You can also use some quotes to put in the notes:
When he gazed at the statue, the child had a mysterious feeling in his heart. Was this the "Léift" he heard of?
The child was distraught at the physique of the statue. Suddenly, a mysterious girl in white approached him.
The veil on heaven had been taken off, but at what cost?
Waitaminute, what smells like cheese?
Good luck!
Also, the reason I posted this on this forum is because I don't think it would get any traffic in OT.
mirable
ok
Ymir

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

Also, the reason I posted this on this forum is because I don't think it would get any traffic in OT.
You should have put it in OT anyway, this kind of stuff does get traffic, usually.

OT and Art are different communities
Stomiks

-Remi wrote:

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

You should have put it in OT anyway, this kind of stuff does get traffic, usually.

He probably posted this on the art forums cause he got exiled from OT.
Ymir

Stomiks wrote:

-Remi wrote:

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

What did he get exiled for?
ghoulybits

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

-Remi wrote:

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

What did he get exiled for?
Double-posting and making two threads in one day when abraker was particularly pissed about that.

Not sure why he made this post in the first place though, there are already OT!bucks designs out there made by people who contribute more to OT than weird posts about diapers and/or the act of one messing thyself.
Topic Starter
MaxIsABigKaiju
Yeah the double posting was my fault since didn't read the rules, the two-thread thing was me being stupid and then realizing that I didn't make just one a day that time.
Stomiks
Yeah just be a good boy and you'll be removed from the list