Video or screenshot showing the problem:
My screenshot
----
I asked my friend if they had the same problem, but it does
----
and i asked my other friend that didnt play before ppv2 is implemented

osu! version: 20131024.1 (latest)
Rio-
ppv2 still buggy right now... So don't expect It will show You the perfect result....
*To see Your current ppv2, try to filter Your country and then search Your name manually
Topic Starter
Asagi

satriobp wrote:

ppv2 still buggy right now... So don't expect It will show You the perfect result....
Yes, im aware of this. I reported this to know what are the bugs in ppv2

satriobp wrote:

*To see Your current ppv2, try to filter Your country and then search Your name manually
i did what you said but this happened XD

"User not found" lol, but im there XD
FrzR
d pa final ung ppv2. wait muna tayo bago matapos. :D
Rio-

-Asagi wrote:

satriobp wrote:

i did what you said but this happened XD

"User not found" lol, but im there XD
No, I mean there's 2 names of You there (The one You got 1st, and the one which is the real rank... You need to search Your names per page)
ieb
1st-placed You seems to have 2x acc and 100x ppv2 than the real You.
iSpR1Te

peppy wrote:

Feedback isn't actually necessary or recommended yet, as nothing is near finalised. I just finally managed to get everything running again in real-time with new back-end features that you will see soon. The calculations are all wrong, causing weird ranks at the moment, so take that with the grain of salt I'd expect you to.

Of course the above should be more than obvious when you saw yourself listed first. Not sure how much more obvious I can make it without making all the listings private again :P.
quaternary
Apparently it's my turn to be first place now :P