forum

Why GMT mute me in modding section?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Paradoxal
I keep giving helpful advice to mappers and they keep muting me… this is unjust and unfair I call for the immediate removal of the particular GMT member who keeps muting me for trying to keep the ranked section safe. I am VERY unhappy and I might have to get my dad (peppy) involved if this is not resolved with due haste.
Nachmark
🤓
[[[[[[
so true
Topic Starter
Paradoxal
RAHHHHHHH!!!!
JustABeginner
Instead of making a public post, why not email support@ppy.sh if you feel concerned about the silence get from GMT? They will handle the rest of it.

Taken from wiki: wiki/en/People/The_Team/Account_support_team#support@ppy.sh

And if the silence is a few times shown, you should probably think what are the things you done wrongly, who knows.
Topic Starter
Paradoxal

JustABeginner wrote:

Instead of making a public post, why not email support@ppy.sh if you feel concerned about the silence get from GMT? They will handle the rest of it.

And if the silence is a few times shown, you should probably think what are the things you done wrongly, who knows.
No
JustABeginner
Don't make this thread your next silence again.
Be mindful to be civil towards one another.
sayucat_
because you're being idiotic?

i can literally recall your nonsense on the newly qualified "Everything Goes On" map.

can someone from the gmt lock this queue? this is so uncomfortable to look at
Zelzatter Zero

Paradoxal wrote:

JustABeginner wrote:

No
yeah I could see why GMT repeatedly silence you now. The guy only suggest you to find out the cause and you're basically showing it outright.

This ain't something worth even taking into consideration, moving on.
Zawajiro
🤓
Topic Starter
Paradoxal

Koyorin-sama wrote:

because you're being idiotic?

i can literally recall your nonsense on the newly qualified "Everything Goes On" map.

can someone from the gmt lock this queue? this is so uncomfortable to look at
“Nonsense” the map is trash and does a disservice to the song in every conceivable way if I had a 10 hour slot to mod the map I still wouldn’t have enough time to get around to everything wrong with it
RockRoller
Im locking this. As I've explained to you before: stop posting nonsense issue discussion posts.
If you have an issue with decisions of the GMT please write a mail to the support mail.