forum

Slider Noise Problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
canbey307
I'm trying to learn how to make a beatmap. Every time i use a slider it makes an annoying noise. I changed the audio settings to soft, normal etc but none of them worked. Can someone help me on how to solve this?
Zelzatter Zero
Have a silent 44-byte file and rename it to normal/soft/drum-sliderslide and put it in either your skin or your map.

Note that if you opt for the latter you have to put a 1 as well e.g. soft-sliderslide1
Topic Starter
canbey307

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Have a silent 44-byte file and rename it to normal/soft/drum-sliderslide and put it in either your skin or your map.

Note that if you opt for the latter you have to put a 1 as well e.g. soft-sliderslide1
Oh, it works. Thank you
lewski

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

no you dont
[[[[[[

lewski wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

no you dont
but you'll have to pick sample set 1 anw
Polyspora

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

if I remember right, silent notes are not up to ranking, usually the player skin silences the slider slide, dont worry about the sound of the slider.
WitherMite

Polyspora wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

if I remember right, silent notes are not up to ranking, usually the player skin silences the slider slide, dont worry about the sound of the slider.
only the clicked aka "active" objects like circles and sliderheads need audible hitsounds, so a silent sliderslide is fine, and RC even links the 44 byte silent file to use for silent HS