forum

how can i stop my hands from tensing up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bananahira
The title

literally, i just relax my mind, my hands, i do exercises before playing and still, my hands just get relly stiff, and that makes me fail notes and acc
pofnkul
play easier stuff at around 99% able range and just try your best to be mindful about your technique

relaxed hand position is like hand holding a potato hand position
DeltaNami
Tensing usually happens around hard patterns, so look out for those specifically - especially if you know it's coming up. Like pofnkul said above, try to he mindful when you're playing. Play some easier maps that still push you a bit and don't worry about acc or combo or anything, but rather focus solely on keeping your hands relaxed. Getting into that habit will lead to some better playing in the long term.
Topic Starter
bananahira

Delta386 wrote:

Tensing usually happens around hard patterns, so look out for those specifically - especially if you know it's coming up. Like pofnkul said above, try to he mindful when you're playing. Play some easier maps that still push you a bit and don't worry about acc or combo or anything, but rather focus solely on keeping your hands relaxed. Getting into that habit will lead to some better playing in the long term.
Welp, i tried relaxing, flexing my hand before playing and my hands just keep getting like rocks, even though i keep my mindset relaxed, it still happens
UltraBlack
It happens for me eveytime and mostly on speed maps, i couldn't even pass makiba for that reason. What i did was literally nothing, or better played more :v. It can be the temperature too and you may be not warmed enough. Well play more